Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I watched One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for the first time on Friday and thought it was rather.... Average.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WiseGuy is the party-pooper.
    Besides "Rikki-Tikki-Tavi" (the kids cartoon about a couple Mongoose), believe 'One Flew Over..' was the first 'real' movie I cried at the end of. 'Runaway Train' and 'Johnny Got His Gun' came soon after.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rambo 1 and Rambo 2 have been on TV this last week. Never watched them before.

Rambo 1 is not too bad. The cave bit is a bit naff, otherwise a reasonable movie.

Rambo 2. I remember Steven Berkhoff being interviewed once and he was talking about this awful film he had been in. It had however pleased his bank manager no end. He was right, but at least he can then afford to have a go at better stuff for much less money.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by reved:
    Besides "Rikki-Tikki-Tavi" (the kids cartoon about a couple Mongoose), believe 'One Flew Over..' was the first 'real' movie I cried at the end of. 'Runaway Train' and 'Johnny Got His Gun' came soon after.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bunch of nutters fannying about I felt.

All the screaming and shouting got on my nerves.

In fact, it drove ME mad.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Originally posted by WiseGuy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by reved:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bunch of nutters fannying about I felt.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe "Shrek 2" is more to your taste

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MyWifeWasNotSupposedToHaveAChild:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by WiseGuy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by reved:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe "Shrek 2" is more to your taste
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just because I didn't like One Fuck Over The Cuckoo's Bollocks, doesn't mean I don't have an 'intellect' for films.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine was that the film didn't work for me. Doesn't mean I have childish taste.

I haven't seen Shrek 2, but I'm sure I would probably enjoy it more than One Flew [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Am I gonna have to separate you two again?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

One Flew Over is generally considered an all-round classic and I dont see how he can not like it. not the whole film had screaming and shouting which makes me wonder if he even understood it. OK WHAT films do u like then?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MyWifeWasNotSupposedToHaveAChild:
    One Flew Over is generally considered an all-round classic and I dont see how he can not like it. not the whole film had screaming and shouting which makes me wonder if he even understood it. OK WHAT films do u like then?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No sorry, you're right I didn't understand it [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Please remove your head out of your ass.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You're both banned for 48 hours till you learn to play nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast