Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi there, and welcome to the forum for low-budget/independent screenwriters. Its intention is to be a place to discuss scripts, workshop each others' work, and gain inspiration, tips and so on.

Rules:
    1. Anything you post must be your own work, unless the original author is credited, and no copyright laws have been breached.

2. All work on this forum (unless otherwise stated) is copyright of the author. Any unauthorised use of this work is plagiarism, or just plain theft, and will not be tolerated. You have been warned.

3. Be nice. We all want the same thing at the end of the day, so there's no need to be insulting. This doesn't mean you can't pick holes in someone's script, that's what this is for, after all.

Well, enough rules. Have fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm...I tried posting an introduction just to get things rolling, but it doesn't seem to be showing up.

So, I wanted to at least pop in here and say thanks for setting this up. Hopefully this will be a big help in breaking my writer's block.

I'll give it some time and then try posting my introduction again, just to see if it doesn't show up in the meantime.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's odd, everything looks fine around the back...