Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This ol' 40 year old still thinks Precious Metal rocks. Everybody else seems to be doing reunion tours; how 'bout PM?!??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, no news on a PM reunion at the moment, but make sure to check out former lead vocalist Leslie Knauer's current band called KANARY. There's a list of tour dates over on their site: http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/kanary
    And their brand new EP CD "BUNDLE OF HISS" is totally awesome!!! forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Oh yes, Precious Metal, BOY what good rockin' times I had with those awesome gals!!!! Those were the DAYS!!!!

Some day I'll have to put a P/M page together with my photos!
    Sheri

[email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice to see Precious Metal getting some recognition here. I always thought they were one of the most entertaining bands, hands down, ever, and was quite annoyed to see lesser talented bands prosper in the industry. Ah, but lifes not fair, is it? I can honestly rank RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW as one of the finest pop albums of all time. I seen the band countless times, at the FM Station, Roxy, Waters Club, in San Pedro, and so on. I had the fortune of meeting the band on many occasion, and everyone was always really cool, and willing to sign, and pose for pictures, ESPECIALLY Mara, and Alex.
    I used to have a ton of photos from the shows, and with the band members, and an array of guitar picks, all unfortunately stolen, but the memorys live on in my heart!
    Lets keep our fingers crossed one fine day, the girls get their butts back together, for a reunion. WHat Id give to hear PUSH, 7 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT, YOU DO SOMETHING SPECIAL, and CHEESECAKE played live again!!!!

------------------