Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Patti Rayne is a new discovery for us. She's an awesome vocalist, guitarist and songwriter. Gorgeous voice, adorable stage prescence.
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Five star talent! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Check her out!

Harvelle's Nite Club-near the promenade in Santa Monica
    1432 4th St. (Big orange sign. Parking in structure next door)
    Santa Monica

This Wednesday, April 21st 7:30-9:00
    Percussionist Flo will be there

Okay, I know it's not much of a headsup, but until you walk in my moccosins, you will not judge for miles--or something like that.

This will be a "Circle of Songs" event which means myself and two other songwriters will take turns singing our original material--AMONG WHICH my TWO BRAND NEW SONGS will be generated with passion and freedom. My mother will be there and she has not heard me perform my original stuff for ten years. Only a handful of you have heard the two new songs. One has to do with my car overheating (cuz' I'm thinking of you--implying that a certain someone is hot! You know who you are!) and the other one is about my family and I and how we found and joy and luxury in things that might seem an inconvenient thing for some people who had more material possessions or more good luck... er...um....

Please pass this invite onto your friends. My birthday is the 25th (Taurus/Aquarius rising), so the more the merrier, right?

Love Love Love,
    Patti

www.pattirayne.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The first Friday of the month has rolled around again--confirming that we are all just a little older but life is truly good.

Okay, so my birthday gig at Harvelle's was awesome! SUCH a great turn out and I really appreciate it. Thankyou for your presence! My mom was impressed and that's all I really wanted.

I am so excited about my two newest songs that I've begun a third one. I guess I'm on a roll.

Flo will play percussion with me this Friday and Alaine and Mitch will probablly be there too.

Place: LULU'S BEEHIVE
    13203 Ventura Blvd. @ Mary Ellen St. (that's 2 Blocks West of Coldwater Canyon)
    Studio City/Sherman Oaks area
    CALIFORNIA duh

Date: 5/7/04 This Friday and every first Friday of the month!
    Time: 8:30-10:30
    Cover: None

Clothing:Yes
    Children:Yes sometimes
    Drinking:Flasks only...this is a cafe' type joint
    Dancing:Yes
    Dance Floor:Nope

www.pattirayne.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WHERE???? WeHO of course

Here Lounge
    696 N. Robertson
    West Hollywood

This all day celebration of pride starts at 4 and goes till 10pm. The flyer for the event featured two Barbie Dolls lying by the pool, shopping, snubbing Ken etc. I think you should come if you are proud to have ever owned, pulled the head off or de-haired a Barbie Doll in your lifetime. That's most of us, but, ALL of you are invited. ALL of you. ALL. My set starts at 5pm sharp. It will not be a very long set but there will be other performers as well as DJ, Justin Early. The other gals are Claudine Kielson, The Dilettantes, Suzanne Graham and Cause for Concern. My set is when? I kick the thang off at 5pm sharp...that's

5 PM SHARP!!!!!!!!! THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 19TH

"Here" Bar doesn't usually have live acoustic performances. Why now? Because Linda and Michelle, the celebrity promoters are big fans of supporting local musicians and their art. YOU ARE TOO!

THAT'S WHY I THOUGHT I'D PASS THIS INVITE ALONG TO YOU. AND HAPPY FATHER'S DAY WHILE I'M AT IT

www.pattirayne.com
    www.lookslikerayne.com
    using internet explorer makes the site much easier to browse.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you all for coming out on Saturday! That was a festive gig--even though the oil wrestlers did not show up. I offered to fill in for them. However, the management thought that I, being president of the I.B.T.C. (Itty Bitty (^)(^) Committee) should stick to my singing. They said I appeared to have enough padding to stop a bullet and that it would soak up the oil like a sponge putting them over budget on supplies for the night. Still, I am a very good wrestler and I did not get a chance to show them. Now I am feeling frustrated, and find myself aching to have my hair pulled so I've been picking fights in the mall. To hear some slippery girl cussing me out as I expertly pin her in a clever "figure four"......mmm....rendering her helpless in the foodcourt....music to my ears. Is that so wrong? Warp. Sigh.

Yesterday, I sang for a Barbara Boxer fund-raiser. She told us she would like a president who could pronounce the word "Nuclear" and a Vice who doesn't need an anger management class. I too find our present situation highly embarrassing. You know what I REALLY want? I want a capable and wise president who enjoys Scrabble and takes all of his cues from the vice-president...a five year old clairvoyant girl named Sally and her spooky imaginary friend.

Okay, wanna hear me sing? Two chances. Two very different experiences. Lulu's is my favorite. It happens the first Friday of every month and I look forward to it. Harvelle's hosts "Circle of Songs" and I'm happy to be part of that as well. Hope to see you there.

THURSDAY, JULY 1st
    HARVELLE'S (4th at Broadway in Santa Monica)
    7:30pm Sharp!
    no cover
    parking available in structure next door
    big orange sign. can't miss. way cool hang

FRIDAY, JULY 2nd
    LULU'S BEEHIVE (Ventura Blvd. at Mary Ellen--2 blocks W. of Coldwater Cyn.)
    8:30-10:30pm
    no cover, children welcome, I am rated PG-13 most of the time

check for updates, refer your friends, join mailing list, or contact me at
    http://www.pattirayne.com/
    http://www.lookslikerayne.com/
    view it best using internet explorer...or
    anything besides aol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PATTI RAYNE
    LULU'S BEEHIVE
    13203 VENTURA (2 BL. WEST OF COLDWATER CYN. @ MARY ELLEN ST.)
    STUDIO CITY, CA

FRIDAY, AUG. 6TH
    8:30-10:30