Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

until you're left posting with yourself.

*sigh*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

grrrr herro?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hello.

I'm starting a solo album project, due for release later this year. Want to pre order a copy?

TastinGood

I'll take a copy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm hoping to have it ready by about June this year. It's gonna be great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'll take 2 copies of it, please.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    It looks like you're well on your way to a debut album [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bucket_O_Beef:
    I'm hoping to have it ready by about June this year. It's gonna be great.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey... my birthday is in June! Can I get a copy as a birthday gift? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha June eh? that means that I'd actually have to stick to that release schedule. let's see how it all goes, there's a good chance I'll give up any day now! happy early birthday anyway!

Everyone can have a copy. Could be available for download on the net only, it could be sent out free on Cheap CD-R's, I might actually think what I record is good and get full artwork and publishing done. I see dollar signs when I think of that though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you could say that I'm early for your birthday, but then again, you could say that I'm late on it.

Party planning eh? well you can't get out of the boyfriennd thing, but why not book a party at some fun public place. like a video game arcade? I'd love that. I bet she would too. they have cake!

Ok, I'll put a song titled "misplaced pants" in my song list, and that song is offically dedicated to you. Done and done.

2000 is a lot of money. Plus I was planning on having mre than 3 tracks. I don't know how the professional publishing will go... I doubt I'll go that far... but unprofessional publishing? Now theres a concept.

Either way, all of my progess will be noted on the official website (not that theres any unofficial websites yet).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bucket_O_Beef:
    haha June eh? that means that I'd actually have to stick to that release schedule. let's see how it all goes, there's a good chance I'll give up any day now! happy early birthday anyway!

Everyone can have a copy. Could be available for download on the net only, it could be sent out free on Cheap CD-R's, I might actually think what I record is good and get full artwork and publishing done. I see dollar signs when I think of that though.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the happy birthday. It's a wee bit early though. Just a bit. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

But that reminds me, my bestfriend's birthday is coming up in March. She's turning 20 too. I have to think of something to do for her party. Which will be hard because I'll have to invite her boyfriend who I really don't like. argh.

Well, whenever you get the cd done, let me know. I want to see how you do. Perhpas you'll make a song about miplacing pants and dedicate it to me? haha. Some of my other friends made a 3 track cd and that costed them like $2000 Canadian. With selling the cds at 5 bucks, they just barely broke even. But it's still was a fun thing for them to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast