Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry I forgot your birthday, I've just been working so hard. Will you ever forgive me? You;'re right, I'd rather be early and stay in the good books. well if I were ever in the good books!

Girls night out eh? can I come?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd rather say you are early for my birthday, considering that I didn't know you during my last birthday. Also, I'd be pretty pissed if you were that late on saying something.

For my friends party, I think I'm just going to take her out in a "girls night out" sort of thing. That way, I get to ditch her boyfriend, and we can have fun together picking guys up for me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Plus I'll buy some cake. A party just ain't a party without cake.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course I would forgive you. But you would have to make it up to me somehow.

I had a "girls night out" last night, and it sucked royally. First, I waited out in the freezing fucking cold for 45 mins. to get into this dumb club called Club 77. But did I get in? No. That's probably because I left. But still. When we were next to get into the club, the bouncer took 4 of us 6 girls, leaving behind me and another girl. I told the others I would meet them in there, but like 20 mins later, I was like, fuck this and I left.

So, instead, I went to go play pool with the my friend, her fianc? and her fianc?'s brother. I suck really bad at pool, but people had fun laughing at me for kncoking the balls off the table. That made my night a little better. But, yes, you should come join us next girls night out.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not good at pool. I can keep the balls on the table, and I can win sometimes, but it's generally luck. That hit the ball off the table thing is usually a hustling trick. were you after some money?

But yeah, whats a girls night out without a guy like me?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha. That's what the people at the pool hall were saying too. They were like, you don't suck, you're just trying to hustle us. I was like, I wish. If I hustled you, that would make me not look like a fool. Soon, they came to realize I wasn't joking and really do suck. Oh well.

I went out again tonight "with the girls." We went to go see that movie, 10 ways to lose a Guy. Or something like that. I didn't like it really at all. It had some funny parts, but that's about it.

Sure you can come with us girls, but I must worn you, all the guys I know that go out with the girls on a girls night out, are gay. Do you need to tell me something token homosexual?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by I have Misplaced My Pants:
    haha. That's what the people at the pool hall were saying too. They were like, you don't suck, you're just trying to hustle us. I was like, I wish. If I hustled you, that would make me not look like a fool. Soon, they came to realize I wasn't joking and really do suck. Oh well.

I went out again tonight "with the girls." We went to go see that movie, 10 ways to lose a Guy. Or something like that. I didn't like it really at all. It had some funny parts, but that's about it.

Sure you can come with us girls, but I must worn you, all the guys I know that go out with the girls on a girls night out, are gay. Do you need to tell me something token homosexual?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's the the hustling that you're no good at?

I've never heard of that movie, but who knows, maybe on $1 day, I'll pick a copy of it up from the corner of the video store no one goes to.

I'm not gay! no really, I'm not. In fact, that kind of insults me. *flips handbag over shoulder, turns all pouty like and walks away*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, you're not gay at all. I know a person is gay by the way they act and all, and you're not acting flaming at all.

I actually got the name of the movie wrong. It's called how to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, not ten ways. It just came out into theaters. But, I think you should save your dollar and not rent it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good, I'm glad you know that I'm not gay, because it would be really uncomfortable having these stockings on with peopel assuming I was gay.

I'll hire out that Steve Martin movie instead then. guaranteed to be classic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ohhhh, what colour stockings are you wearing? I'll buy the same ones and we can match!! Isn't that fun?!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

red and white stripes of course!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast