Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And I don't know why. This is the most boring topic ever and I whole heartedly apologize. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd rather read your post then watch Joe Millionaire. Which I just did. *hangs head in shame* My friend was talking about it and saying how good it was and how the last episode was on tonight and crapp. So, with nothing better to do, I watched it. I want my money back. I never paid any money to see it, but still, they owe me. I apologize to anyone I offend who might like that show. Actually, I take that back. I don't care, it sucked. End of story. Wow, I sounded like Bucket there. haha.

But back to your post, I just needed to voice my anger, I'm sorry you're sore. [img]frown.gif[/img] I hope you feel better. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ February 18, 2003 11:12 AM: Message edited by: I have Misplaced My Pants ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is ok. I just watched Joe Millionaire too and I want my two hours of my life back.

Eh, I'd probably just waste them anyway.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought I was done my rant on that show.... but I'm not. I think that the idea behind the show was tiresome and unorignal. How many times has there been a movie or whatever with the plot of a guy lying about who he is or what he has to some girl. I think that if they really wanted a twist to the ending that girl should have dumped his ass like the gold digger she is and find herself a true millionarie. Plus, that guy, Evan, really erks me and I don't know why. I just feel like punching him in the head. But if I did, he'd probably just stand there grinning at me moronically. And why the fuck is he everywhere? I undersatnd he's using up his 15 minutes of fame, but there was no reason for him to appear at the end of an American Idol epsiode. He looked so lost. Which he was. American Idol is about finding the next pop sensation. Evan must of felt so out of his element with no girls fawing over him for his money. Argh. I apologize to anyone who read this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think a better show would have been the opposite. If they took a guy who really was rich and set him up as a really poor guy and so none of the girls would like him, but then he turned out to be super rich. THEN they'd look like bigger fools.

And that bastard quit modelling to be a construction worker. Ha.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mmmm, that's a good idea for a show. I think you should run with it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I know that guy was in modelling. Contrary to what many people think, I think he's ugly. And I don't usually say things like that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I concur. I think he is an ugly bastard. But my show idea wouldn't work now because that show came out first. People will know something is up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, this has totally been one of the best threads ever.

Because I have many cents, I'll hrow in my 5 (because we don't have one or two cent coins in Australia, so I have to chip in a fiver).

To be honest, I have nothing to say. I watched part of the first episode of Joe Millionaire, and I aint watching no more. Simply because it was boring. There's this great new show on the other channel called Welche and Welcher and its written by and starring Shaun Micallef, and that guy is one of the funniest guys thats ever been funny. He had three series of his own sketch show, the micallef program which was just A grade gold, and he used to be a member of another prime time sketch show that everyone used to talk about Full Frontal. Great stuff. He starred along side Eric Bana, the guy who was in Black Hawk Down and now is the Hulk=, which is strange for me to see, cos I remember Eric Bana for such characters like Poiter, a mullet toting cigarette smoking guy who hosted playschool. Don't read that, there's really no point.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ahaha. This was a good thread? I guess it was. A place to share hatred for Joe Millionaire and crapp like that. That other show you were talking about sounds good. We have once cent coins in Canadia. It's called a penny. And they are annoying as hell. Hardly anyone uses them to buy stuff with, they just make the change you are supposed to get back exact. I think we should get rid of them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pennies are completely worthless. At least Canadian pennies have pretty pictures on them. We get Abraham Lincoln. Woohoo. I hear they may be taking the penny out of circulation sometime soon. That would be sweet. It's a one hundredth of a dollar. What good is that?