-
I know exactly what you mean! I don't like talking about how hot I am either because people just get jealous. I'm sorry that not everyone can have long flowing beautiful blonde hair like me. Or have sparkling blue eyes like me. Or have full lips and porcelin skin like me. And since not everyone is as hot as me, I don't like to say how incredibly hot I am. I'm just nice that way I guess. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Exactly. Do you really need people to state the obvious to you? Like today, strong winds, my hair looks like Jason Donovans when he had some back in the 80's and some guy says it's windy, isn't it? I couldn't reply because at that point I was swept away by the breeze.
-
hmmm, swept away by the breeze? Must of been pretty windy!
<font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ February 02, 2003 01:06 PM: Message edited by: I have Misplaced My Pants ]</font>
-
Its pretty windy here, its worse today, It's raining. and it's windy. and my car should be out there getting clean.
Dang after effects of a cyclone. It'd be cool if I knew how to surf goodn.
-
you shoudl go snowing. it would be just like how you surf, except you have warmer clothes on.
-
Meh, it snowed a little here. I predict we have like 2 1/2 more months of snow to deal with before any good weather comes this way. Maybe then I'll do some surfing. Of course my surfing consists of the board being on the flat groud and me swaying back and forth like the ass I am.