Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lots of stuff meets my standards musically. I like a whole lot of bands and music. From the obvious Primus, TISM etc. to lots of other bands.

I think it's just more fun posting about what sucks, no one really cares what bands you like that much.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no, no. I meant the stuff you write and play. You always comment on how much it sucks. And that if it sucks now, it'll suck in 6 months. Although you are probably just doing that because you know people will reply by saying your stuff isn't bad, and you like the attention. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahaha bright boy tis be me. I mean, gee can I be slow or what?

When it comes to stuff like my songs, I'll pretty much always talk them down. If I do something that is ok, it's ok. It wont be grounbreaking, or fantastic, or anything polished. I might like it, but I know that if it weren't by me, then I wouldn't like it.

And I think thats how everyone else would percieve my songs/websites/lyrics/whatever.

I talk down my stuff to avoid diappointment, but also because I know there's a lot of improving in things. I can't sing, I'd like to be able to. If I start trying, and get over the embarrassment of it all, who knows, I may improve. I like my bass playing, I think I'm better than average, still got some way to go to be like the people I like listening to though. blah blah blah. Notice how much I talk about the things I say suck?

I think you have me worked out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234