I left the following message on the Runnaways message board. It was simply my opinion about a matter concerning Joan Jett and Suzi Quatro. The message was: I had to import the album called (EDGEPLAY)by Victory Tischler Blue from the States to here in Australia. The album was well worth the wait and every penny. I must say that I feel the Runaways have been let down by... No! Betrayed by Joan Jett. Who it appears wanted nothing to do with the project. Joan has had a huge amount of success becoming the second Suzi Quatro by imitating not only Suzi's style but image and technic as well. Joan as Mae West once said to Barbra Striesand..."Get your own act." She even has an all male back-up band (the blackhearts.) Just like Suzi did. Like **** joan. Must you always cash in on other people?. Like Cherie Currie. It seems you couldn't wait for her to disappear. There is nothing original about you. Anyway, excellent Victory. I so look forward to seeing and hearing the work you are doing with Suzi Quatro. I especially can't wait for the new album Duality and the Documantary called "Naked under Leather." I honestly did not mean to offend anyone but it seems freedom of speech is not welcome on the runnaways message board. Can I get some feedback. Should I have left that message or is it rude?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------