Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i decided on friday we were to go look for atlantis. Critias gave Plato 5 CLUES to were the egyptians thought this would be. i told everyone that this would be near madagascar. travel and archeological tools would cost us 2 grand each. after further reading i have come to the conclusion that atlantis is probably more likely to be buried deep under antarctica.
    This will probably set us back another 8 grand. So, ten grand each. i booked a plane for 7 of us to go so can you let us know as soon as possible

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm in! I'll get my brother to check under Madagascar this summer being he's there anyway...just in case we're wrong, like.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

theres also a long shot that it might be in the azores aswell. a lot more female 'talent' than antarctica im gueesin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi this is ben, your brother

i maintain that Atlantis is only a few hundred miles west of France in the Atlantic Ocean. I know this as fact

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi this is Alex, YOUR brother. What you failed to take into account was the earth displacement theory. I will let you read for yourself the whole facts behind it.
    But Atlantis used to be in the atlantic ocean but crust movements destroyed it and sent the continent southwards, wich explains all civilisations emerging round 9300BC aswell as emerging in subtropic regions such as the andes and present day cambodia.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you should have an expedition to search the submerged pyramids in the bahamas.. or even to find aghartha... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'll check under Kos for 2 weeks just incase

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr C0ff33:
    I think you should have an expedition to search the submerged pyramids in the bahamas.. or even to find aghartha... [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

it would be good, but i realy havent got the money at this present time. i have no knowledge of these pyramids but aghartha sounds a good propostition. Unfortunatley return flights from manchester to kathmandu are quite costly (400 quid!!) hire of pranain or chi buddhists we'd have to slap another 200 pounds on it. The idea of a wonderful underground civilisation ruled by a gentle over lord sounds very nice but i reckon we have more of a chance with atlantis. But in a few months we'll talk about it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well researched my man.. [img]smile.gif[/img] what about flights to egypt? there is said to be another entrance to the "underworld" through on of the giza pyramids..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hear the Underworld is quite nice round this time of year.