Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Lab certification for diamonds

Do not go for a gem without a lab test as it is very necessary.The first step is to check for any inclusion on the stone with the naked eye. If you're unable to see any inclusions with your naked eyes, then use a magnifying glass of at least 10X magnification to find out if the gemstone contains any inclusions.You should get a lab test for gems for better quality.

Junior Hostboard Member SnapeMargus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Lab certification for diamonds

I would recommend GSI 💎 GSI: Gemological Science International Diamond Certification . I have been working there for few years now. They offer gemological services worldwide from basic grading service to the most sophisticated testing and examination using advanced instruments. With their team of experianced experties they provides reliable and precise diamond sorting and grading services with reliable documatations. Clients can rely on GSI for integrity and transparency.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Lab certification for diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by SnapeMargus View Post
    I would recommend GSI ������ GSI: Gemological Science International Diamond Certification . I have been working there for few years now. They offer gemological services worldwide from basic grading service to the most sophisticated testing and examination using advanced instruments. With their team of experianced experties they provides reliable and precise diamond sorting and grading services with reliable documatations. Clients can rely on GSI for integrity and transparency.
    No doubt, Lab certification is also necessary for a lab but I will recommend you to get ISO 27001 certificate because it is a basic and quite necessary thing for every business. Unfortunately, Most of the peoples are unaware from it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @PUMP_upp !