Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah you were telling me what you think about YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER SETTINGS not MY WEBSITE

Inactive Member Sheriff John Bunell's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by drumming dood:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Freak-A-Chu:
    Oh I just love Times New Roman. Give me times new roman on a website anyday - Such imagination!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't want Times New Roman? Change your mother fucking default font to something more fun then, dipshit
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

So hang on, I have to make your site better myself? Funny, I thought that a web designers job was to make sites that people liked rather than making whatever site they liked (preferably one taking a few minutes) and then the viewers job is to make it better.

Fuck off and join the rest of the 14 year old kids who think that you can charge money for knowing a few HTML tags or having a cracked copy of Frontpage. Everyone has tried it, myself included but the fact of the matter is you get left behind in about three seconds by the people who actually study graphic design. That's where the hard part is, knowing what a great looking site looks like rather than how to make it. That you can figure out in about 3 hours (like you have).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Freak-A-Chu:
    [QUOTE]study graphic design. That's where the hard part is, knowing what a great looking site looks like rather than how to make it. That you can figure out in about 3 hours (like you have).</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

true dat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha makes our site look pro, shit sod

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ummmm :S

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by garlicbread:
    well.. surely your site has times new roman font on it, and he said that he thought that it wasnt very good or original. so I guess that means that he was commenting on your website and poor choice of font usage. the customer shouldnt have to alter his or her default settings to save you giving your site a fresh an original.. or neat font. infact what with you been the "company", you should cater for the needs of your customers. thats professional. bless</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but that's not a custoemr site.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well yes it is a customer site if you're trying to sell a product on it. on that site you're trying to sell your particular custom (websites/PCs) to people who are interested in this offer. the customers. and if this site isnt for the customers who the hell is it for? the people who are just browsing but dont actually want to buy anything?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whoever its for, your site is shit. Shit i tell thee.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well.. surely your site has times new roman font on it, and he said that he thought that it wasnt very good or original. so I guess that means that he was commenting on your website and poor choice of font usage. the customer shouldnt have to alter his or her default settings to save you giving your site a fresh an original.. or neat font. infact what with you been the "company", you should cater for the needs of your customers. thats professional. bless

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast