Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is ne one bored of all this?????

#OnceBitenTwiceAWhore#
    why cant we just accept it and move on...... this is gettin tiredsum and i dont think we should lower ourselves 2 such a level, we r meant to b old enough to know wots best is fighting the way to solve ne thing????... i know no one will back down until sumone gets hurt and this meaningful thing ur messing with is our lives(not sayin gppl r gonna die or owt)... just pack this silly shit up and let us carry on with our lives for fuck sake......

does ne one agree or is it just me gettin sick of this?????

------------------
    ***~~~###Lovely Bubbly###~~~***

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i agree, i tend not to take much notice of it anyway

------------------

#OnceBitenTwiceAWhore#

yeah but most if the shit they write is basically shit!!! boring me ne ways.....but i ave to ave the odd joining in cos they bore me soo much..... never realised it would cum down to this....

------------------
    ***~~~###Lovely Bubbly###~~~***

Inactive Member an intelejent blonde's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if i have managed to refrain from joining in on any of the petty "townie vs greebo" posts, i'm sure everybody else can, it's not really that hard. i have no reason to slag anybody off because to be honest i like both kinds of music, both groups of people,go to the peir and rocknites and no one has been bitchy or nasty to me personally. there's better things we could all be doing like going out and being with the people we like rather than just sitting here and bitching about the ones we dont. such a waste

------------------
    I'm blonde! It's not my fault!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Agreed, although one of my topics was started via anger/frustration i feel this topic has become boring. If i had to be biased i would say the majority of incidents involving "townies" and "greebos" are mainly started by "townies". As one person said in a previous topic, there are two types of people, one who are twats and one who are not twats. If anyone feels that they want to talk about it to me then feel free to talk to me in person.

------------------
    Sod the so called "GY" Scene

YOU ALL STINK

Well it all started coz a townie found this website and there was a lot of people slagging us off. If toxic tonic hadnt started that "Dead funny" topic then we wouldnt be here insulting you we would be getting on wiv our townie lives. Sorry to the people who havent had anything to do with this and to be honest im getting bored of this to. All we wont 2 do now is teach toxic tonic not 2 slag us off and find the kid who was being racist 2 brad cammock then this can finally be over.

------------------

*bothered*

so where exactly does this 'toxic tonic' slag you off been as if hes the only one you actually KNOW?
    i cant see it

------------------

Leeds_Utd_Forever

What "you all stink" says is true.
    He's apologised so fucking listen and anyone who's not the toxic lad or the racist lad, keep out of it..there's no point in everyone getting involved, use your brains people.

------------------
    No You Really Do Smell

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

This is proper crazy, it started off a few grebs posting a few msgs now and then. Now we have half the GY community on here!!!

I listen and i do not look for fights, but if i see 4-5 'townies' ontop of my bestmate kicking fuck out of him what do you expect I and others to do? Well id exect them to look out for him but it seems you are right and most grebs are spineless.

------------------
    this is one mans view

YOU ALL STINK

Well everyone was on top of your best mate bcoz he throw the first punch. Before all that it was just verbal. If your mate hadnt thrown that punch then none of this would of started. Then people slag us off and start being racist that is taking it to far dont you think. Fair enough all the verbal comments on here but when its racist we aint standing for it especially when you are being racist to one of my mates who is sound and was only having a laugh.

------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast