Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Recommend a semi-automatic pistol

Are there any people here who know about guns? I've decided to get myself a semi-automatic pistol, but I don't know what model to choose. Can you give me some advice?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Recommend a semi-automatic pistol

I have been interested in guns for a long time and I have many semi-automatic pistols in my collection. This is a very interesting question and I cannot give you a specific answer. I recommend you to visit this https://gritrsports.com/shooting/firearms/pistols/ site and see the huge assortment of semi-automatic pistols. You will be able to pay attention to the characteristics and prices yourself and it will be much easier for you to do. By the way, this store has really low prices. I think you will be able to make the right choice quickly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hi all! Can you point me to some other shop where I could get myself some kind of self-defense pistol? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

In the United States, automatic and semi-automatic handguns are the most common type of self-defense weapon, which are very effective in cases of defense against an attack on a person for the purpose of robbery or physical harm. But the problem is that getting a concealed carry permit is not easy, and not everyone can get one for a number of reasons. If you want to know if you meet all of the criteria outlined in Delaware law under which you may be allowed to concealed carry, then you should read this article on Delaware CCDW, which will give you a lot of useful information on how to obtain a concealed carry permit in Delaware.