Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Footwear and Clothing company

I have been trying for months to get a refund for a dress that did not fit and was sent back to them. It cost me £8 to return it to the USA at the address given and I’ve sent numerous photographs of postage parcels with the address on an incident number etc.I have contacted PayPal to try and get my money back and as yet no success. They have always got some excuse the latest one is they cannot open my photo of the certificate of posting so cannot give me my money back. I will not be buying from them again.

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Footwear and Clothing company

Hello. Rotita guarantees customers the lowest factory prices and products from premium manufacturers. The company uses UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. for worldwide shipping. In terms of payment, rotita accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. Wire transfer is also an acceptable payment method for Rotita, contact rotita customer service for details. If you change your mind about making a purchase, please note that you can cancel your order within 12 hours of purchase and receive a full refund.

Junior Hostboard Member aliceminebtc's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnStaples View Post
    Hello. Rotita guarantees customers the lowest factory prices and products from premium manufacturers. The company uses UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. for worldwide shipping. In terms of payment, rotita accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. Wire transfer is also an acceptable payment method for Rotita, contact rotita customer service for details. If you change your mind about making a purchase, please note that you can cancel your order within 12 hours of purchase and receive a full refund.
    BITMAIN MINERS, GOLDSHELL MINERS, ETH BTC MINERS IN STOCK

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations.

JASMINER X4 ETH MINER PROFIT 21$ DAY

Jasminer X4-1U 540Mh/s Second-hand - APEXTOMINER

World delivery 3-7 days

Junior Hostboard Member SienJoe's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Having your own online store is not as easy as it seems at first glance. There are many brands that tacitly conflict with each other. There are many picky clients. Here you need to make a lot of effort to maintain balance. And the important factor is to use the best that has to offer bookkeeping services in uk. Get More Information. My accountant is a real expert when it comes to getting tax breaks... Maybe that's why I can still discount collections despite the economic crisis.