Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone,

I havent been on here for fucking ages and I thought I'd have a look and I can't believe you lot are still discussing topics like this.

Oh dear poor old Alex Kyle, whatever did he do to hurt anyone? I know he used to take himself a bit too seriously but really does he really deserve all this, bless him?

I remember supporting Oblivious Nature at their last gig and it was a brilliant night (I'm sure it was free to get in), The Spiders was completely packed to the rafters and as far as I know everyone had a great time. If any of the old OBNAT fellas are reading this all the best to you.

Anyway, hows everyone doing these days?

Cheers Andy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Walt Whitmans Niece:
    Hello everyone,

I havent been on here for fucking ages and I thought I'd have a look and I can't believe you lot are still discussing topics like this.

Oh dear poor old Alex Kyle, whatever did he do to hurt anyone? I know he used to take himself a bit too seriously but really does he really deserve all this, bless him?

I remember supporting Oblivious Nature at their last gig and it was a brilliant night (I'm sure it was free to get in), The Spiders was completely packed to the rafters and as far as I know everyone had a great time. If any of the old OBNAT fellas are reading this all the best to you.

Anyway, hows everyone doing these days?

Cheers Andy.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

He uses his own faeces as chewing gum...admit it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456