Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well according to steve last night 18 bands have confirmed including shuriken and many others but he is still looking for another 4 bands

the 'main' bands are in the big room and the lesser known bands + acoustic sets are in the usual room

IT WILL NOT BE BASED ON TICKET SALES!
    yes steve actually said that

he is on about having a meeting to sort things out b4 the 'photoshoot' for the telegraph which is 4 weeks before the gig (around the 22nd of november)

thats everything he told me so we will see if it comes true lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cool

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kitchen junkie:

the 'main' bands are in the big room and the lesser known bands + acoustic sets are in the usual room

IT WILL NOT BE BASED ON TICKET SALES!
    yes steve actually said that
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit-hot

isnt that what we were talking about the other day? lol

ace [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah it is really but at that time he hadnt really confirmed anything but now that is just about everything he said.

hopefully it will b better than last year which i thought was pretty dissapointing

anyone doing a christmas show this year>??>??

Inactive Member Walt Whitmans Niece's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought I'd hold a raffle this year and I wondered if any of the bands would like to donate some copies of their CD/Demos or any other merchandise they may have as prizes. I'm going to have a word with Steve Stanley to see if he'll put up the money for a main prize. Also the first 100 people who buy a ticket will receive a free Andy Tyrrell button badge YEHAA!!!

Cheers Andy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Walt Whitmans Niece:
    I thought I'd hold a raffle this year and I wondered if any of the bands would like to donate some copies of their CD/Demos or any other merchandise they may have as prizes. I'm going to have a word with Steve Stanley to see if he'll put up the money for a main prize. Also the first 100 people who buy a ticket will receive a free Andy Tyrrell button badge YEHAA!!!

Cheers Andy.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE> we will put in a couple of cds and stuff, but only if i get a signed button badge

[img]tongue.gif[/img] not based on ticket sales eh? thats cool, should put us pretty high up the order, the amount of work we've done for the guy recently.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can I have an Andy Tyrrell badge for being the most hated person on Hostboard please Andy?

Ross

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the new kid:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>not based on ticket sales eh? thats cool, should put us pretty high up the order</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer,and hopefully we will be quite high up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or else!!!

Inactive Member Walt Whitmans Niece's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I spoke to Steve Stanley today and he's going to put up a load of promotional gear from touring bands as raffle prizes as well as some gig tickets. I will also be trying to get a few shops/buinesses (HMV, Virgin, Beorc, etc)to donate some prizes. All proceeds wil go to charity (I thought Amnesty International would be a good one to choose).

I don't know if Kitchen Junkie misheard Steve or not, but the line up will still be dictated by ticket sales, in that, those bands who sell the most get first choice of where they play on the bill. If last year was anything to go by, there wasn't many who wanted to go on late though.

Cheers Andy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lil dood:
    Can I have an Andy Tyrrell badge for being the most hated person on Hostboard please Andy?

Ross
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy.......?