Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the new kid:

WHO GIVES A FUCK????WHAT DOES IT MATTER? IM NOT PUTTING VALUABLE MAN HOURS INTO FLOGGING THOSE POINTLESS PEICES OF PAPER....BOLLOCKS TO IT.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, exactly.
    i can see why SONY are doing this..erm. yeh.

mountains, molehills an all that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Atleast the other bands are gonna actualy "sell" their tickets, i know im not.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

but at the end of the day its only a higher place on the bill and a couple o' squid. I gotta be up early next morning anyway!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jon = excellent comment

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just a thought..why does anyone actually care about where they play on the bill

My thought...the earlier you play...the earlier you can go and get wasted

Even if you do get a percentage of ticket sales...it wont be worth it

Inactive Member robo-plegic wrong cock's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How about the bands get together and between them decide on a running order. If we have an agreed order steve wont dispute it and everyone ends up happy.

Inactive Member Walt Whitmans Niece's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree. Thats twice in one week Joe, what the fucks going on?

Cheers Andy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i agree also.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jon, king of the a.v's:
    sony did look abit sad tho, at the "photo shoot". all dressed up in suits.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

well sooorry, and i think it was only chris in a suit. i was in me sheepskin and was only wearin that because matt had me normal jacket.
    wots wroung with lookin sharp anyway. we were all in suits out the other night and i think we looked pretty dapper

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by robo-plegic wrong cock:
    How about the bands get together and between them decide on a running order. If we have an agreed order steve wont dispute it and everyone ends up happy.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

good point, id be very happy with this...based on how well known a band is, and how many people actually wanna see them, that way siknotes, ufk, rip offs, tNAS, art school dropouts, 68 comeback special etc wont be fucked around by tosof, the righteous and the wicked (:confused [img]smile.gif[/img] etc just cuz all their little greebo mates buy tickets. if we can find a representative member of each band, and arrange a place to meet and discuss, you may be onto a winner
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just a thought..why does anyone actually care about where they play on the bill
    My thought...the earlier you play...the earlier you can go and get wasted

Even if you do get a percentage of ticket sales...it wont be worth it
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE> not all of us drink, and the reason people wanna be able to play at a better time, is so that people are actually there, hardly anyone will turn up at 4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast