Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Getes Romo:
    Ciao,
    It appears that the regular users of HOD do not have the integrity I thought they had.

Scheming to upload the content of the Vinnie Colaiuta DVDs is rather underhanded, as far as I am concerned, and I am saddened that you and the others feel you will take the opportunity to distribute these in your own fashion.

I have no other alternatiive than to judiciously select NOT to trade with ANYONE connected with HOD or it's members.

Looks like ebay is a much better avenue, as ebay users will gladly pay for something for which there is such a high demand. I am sure I could get quite a lot of money for each DVD set. But, that's not my intention. I initially wanted to just trade these for VC audio/video I did not have. Funny how this turned out.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Getes let's try to talk deeper rather then go on flame and insult wich go nowwhere and gonna make this thread closed [img]eek.gif[/img]

First when you said "I am saddened that you and the others feel you will take the opportunity to distribute these in your own fashion" No we didn't talk about that behind You on PM or e-mail, it was here and knowing you can read what we say, now if you disagree the way we wanted to share it ( seem so [img]frown.gif[/img] ) let's talk about that

You feel that we don't have integrity because we wanted to Share rather then Trade, let me just ask you one ( old ) question : WHY anybody can download on easytree.org Lot of Rare boot of All artist of this planet and Only when it's Vinnie then it's not possible ???? Why anybody who Love Jaco Pastorius or Hendrix can download Outtakes on easytree.org rather then have to trade ?

Do you think that guys who take Day's of effort to remastered old tape, remove manually any noise on the tape and then Share it on easytree.org don't have "integrity" just because then Share and don't trade those tape ????

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 18, 2005 03:48 AM: Message edited by: donu ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man, don't hassle getes over this thing...
    I'm sure he never downloaded anything from easytree or emule or even taped anything from tv [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (or even downloaded anything from HOD)because there were people workin' on it and they deserved to be paid ...

Let's put it like this... being from Portugal and never having had the chance to watch these shows, i am REALLY curious about them... in fact i even asked about them on this board and in private conversations with someone here... BUT, i won't promote this kind of game.

There's always half of the world trying to eat the other half... getes you belong to the first half... I'm sure you knew it already.

That's my opinion

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Benrand..... I'm SORRY for the outburst.

Got in from teaching and went straight out for a game of pool and numerous [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] 's

....no need to come on here and lay into you.

Friends?!?!

[img]redface.gif[/img]

PS. Fuse spotted it straight away!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sergus:

Let's put it like this... being from Portugal and never having had the chance to watch these shows, i am REALLY curious about them... in fact i even asked about them on this board and in private conversations with someone here... BUT, i won't promote this kind of game.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Of course, i do that too and i guess many here do the same, that's natural, we are drummer and we want to listen, see and try to learn something from vinnie and when we see someone here talking about rare boot we are all [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

If just One person here can explain with argue why it's better to stay on trade vinnie rather then Share vinnie boot on easytree.org tell you argue [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dazz, if you one day find some WMDs in your bass drum and it blows up like Keef Moon's...
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

I just think this guy was running something...it didn't sound quite right. I got in my PM box the same pst where he said he wasn't going to go through with this...it doesn't poass the smell test with me, and my BS detector went off big time.

ANd in light of Deep Fried hooking ALL of us up, <font size="4">BIG EFFING TIME</font> the idea to charge for what is as rare but only taped off the tv is bullshit. He could at least give us a taste of what he has, but he decided to not do that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We just have to wait until he sells on ebay. Only one of us bids, we pool our cash, then get a list of every one's addresses. Each person makes a copy and sends the originals on to the next person. This dude is obviously for profit or eles he wouldn't get bent out of shape about people seeding it.

Funny enough he's getting bent out of shape cause we're going to pirate what he pirated.

Getes your an idiot!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey DF, I want to thank you on this thread for hooking all of use with that hip drum shit from Vinnie.

Mad props man. So how much should I make the check out for? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Ciao HOD'ers

Some are mis-pronouncing my name.

Let me assist.

It's Getes, as in GEETZ

Ciao

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Ciao HOD'ers

Let me assist.

It's Getes, as in GEETZ

Ciao

<u>Geetz</u>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Getes Romo:
    Ciao HOD'ers

Let me assist.

It's Getes, as in GEETZ

Ciao

<u>Geetz</u>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have already assisted us... in showing in advance that we shouldn't deal with you.
    thank you very much.

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]