Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Although I have been a member of HOD for about 4 years, I have not been the most active member clocking in 1000's of posts. I enjoy reading posts more than I do responding to them, I guess. Irregardless of all that, I have noticed a lot of new faces around here so I thought that I would start this thread to get everybody acquainted again and up to date with everything that we are doing musically... For example, I have read 100's of posts by LA Danny, but I have no idea what he does musically. You never know when you may run into another HOD member! Please post even if you are a long time member or Steve Holmes (My favorite HOD Peep!).

Here is my deal:
    Scott Lorenzini
    Monrovia, CA (Los Angeles)
    Artist currently working with:

1. Coby Brown: www.cobybrown.com

2. Eli Braden: www.elibraden.com

3. Zachariah www.zachariahmusic.com

4. Anne McCue www.annemccue.com

5. Bobby Joyner and The Sundowners (web-site is under construction).

Currently enjoying an endorsement with Istanbul Cymbals www.istanbulcymbals.com

Hope to see some of you out in the trenches and look forward to hearing about what you are all up to!
    Lorenzini

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, this is a great idea that seems to have slipped under the radar somehow. Seems too good of an idea to waste.

I'm Pete, and I'm an Aries.....

I keed, I keed....

Pete Berven
    Minneapolis, MN

Just left my regular gig, Concentual and am currently getting back to basics with the ol' Stick Control book, and working a few rhythm section books (Rhythm Section Drumming by Frank Corniola, Funkifying the Clave by Robby Ameen, etc) with Concentual's bassist, who also has left the band.

We've started a Blues Jam project which should be gig-ready within a month or two with Jason Paulson (Grayson) and Carolyn Koenig (A Band Called Delicious) which will probably be called the Barstool Junkies.

We're also getting together to back an acoustic act called Jess & Zeb which should be a good time.

Aside from that, I am going to be offering my services as a fill-in to all of the jobbing bands in town for some experience (and cash!) so the resume will hopefully build a bit within the next several months.

My own page should be live within a month or two (graphic artists are about as reliable as musicians!!) but until then, that's my list of current events.

Oh, and I'll be at Yoshi's for Vinnie and Bill Evans ALL FOUR NIGHTS!!!

Pete

Junior Hostboard Member VivenAd's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: HOD Directory

Everything is very interesting. Thanks for the info.