Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah Gary's a killer. Elegant as hell. Beautiful touch and feeling. One of my faves. He's one of the drummers I really enjoyed with Allan Holdsworth in a long time.

I'm always gonna listen out for him.

GH

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gary Novak is amazing but there's nobody that's ever come close to what Gary Husband does with Holdsworth. I'll never be able to figure out what he's doing but I know it comes from a very deep place!!! I have many live bootleg tapes of him with Holdsworth and what he plays on a tune like Looking Glass for example just floors me.I sat right in front of him at Catalinas in Hollywood one night and it permanently altered my mind. Gary H., you are a God on the drums!!! (And a nice guy to have a drink with too!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i downloaded the show but nero wont allow me to push the burn button after ive selected the allan98 folder? anyone know why?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by palmerlouie:
    i downloaded the show but nero wont allow me to push the burn button after ive selected the allan98 folder? anyone know why?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you downloaded the allan holdsworth 1998-FIXED version or the first one who had problem ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by greatgs52:
    Gary Novak is amazing but there's nobody that's ever come close to what Gary Husband does with Holdsworth. I'll never be able to figure out what he's doing but I know it comes from a very deep place!!! I have many live bootleg tapes of him with Holdsworth and what he plays on a tune like Looking Glass for example just floors me.I sat right in front of him at Catalinas in Hollywood one night and it permanently altered my mind. Gary H., you are a God on the drums!!! (And a nice guy to have a drink with too!)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aw man - the eternal sweetheart. What can I say to such kind words. Paul DeLong ladies and gentlemen (by the way)!!! You are an amazing and inspired drummer - still digging the hell out of stuff you gave me. (Sorry too to miss your recent contact - please excuse me bud.)

Love,

GH

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Louie, have you tried just watching the video on your computer rather than burning it to a DVD? If you use media player classic you can open the .IFO files and watch them just like an MPG.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by palmerlouie:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hummm it's not the folder you have to add but go in the folder and select all the file in the folder

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I downloaded it a week ago and shareaza said that it couldn't be moved, but low and behold it was in my downloads folder. Audio and video are great but it "skips" every few minutes and pauses so it can catch up with itself. Great footage but D+ watchablilty.

Inactive Member got_a_matchgrip's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by greatgs52:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    Originally posted by Gary Husband:
    Yeah Gary's a killer. Elegant as hell. Beautiful touch and feeling. One of my faves. He's one of the drummers I really enjoyed with Allan Holdsworth in a long time.
    I'm always gonna listen out for him.
    GH
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've yet to experience an AH drummer that really didn't completely & officially knock me on my dumpster.
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    And every one of them have been MONUMENTAL influences on my own playing.

Husb just hits me in the sternum/gut every time AW [not that you ain't got the chops either, bud, so quit pretendin', heh heh...but the modesty is very becoming [img]wink.gif[/img] ].

Woot.
    [img]cool.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 03, 2005 03:32 PM: Message edited by: got_a_match_grip? ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by shockediddle:
    I downloaded it a week ago and shareaza said that it couldn't be moved, but low and behold it was in my downloads folder. Audio and video are great but it "skips" every few minutes and pauses so it can catch up with itself. Great footage but D+ watchablilty.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You don't need to move it ( and don't do it or you won't be able to continue seeding it )

If you downloaded last week and have problem to view it i think you downloaded corrupted version, the fixed version is here http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=70068

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast