Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CLW - you & sus have now prompted me to go to work on a patent-pending vibrating @$$ cushion which does so on the programmable clicks.

3 settings - mild, medium, & volcanic-nuclear butt-quake.

A whooppe cushion for drummers of sorts [& keybdsts, & lazy but very "cool" folk gtrsts]. & believe you me, after a few sets or 2 hour show on top of THIS baby, it will indeed bring new meaning to the word "-pee" in "whoopee."
    Originally posted by Suspiria:
    They should develop a little patch that can be stuck on your arm/ass that sends 10.000 volts through your body on the downbeat [img]cool.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMVAO [V = "vibrating/vibratory"]

But only when they play "the Electric Slide." Or Strokin', Macarena, Roadhouse Blues, or Wind Betwixt My [Electro-Vibratory] "Wings."

Let's make sure the other bandmembers get these also for REAL.
    [See the top of this post again.] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 04, 2005 01:29 PM: Message edited by: got_a_match_grip? ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Suspiria:
    They should develop a little patch that can be stuck on your arm/ass that sends 10.000 volts through your body on the downbeat [img]cool.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahaha! LMAO, Suspiria...nice work!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pardon me for sounding ignorant....but how do you 'feel' the vibration function on the CS? i mean, the unit looks to big to put on your lap (which is riduculous anyway) or strap to your arm.....i don't get it? i have the roland db 90 and the dr. beat which are both nice. i would imagine these are about the same size as the CS....so please someone explain how you 'feel' the vibrating pulse? i might have to get one!
    thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by got_a_match_grip?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tombo 7/4:
    Just the vibrating button of the Clickstation is worth the extra money. It's the most useful thing I've found for tempos at gigs. You don't need headphones or to try to catch a small flashing LED. Just set max vibration and put the tip of your stick on it. Within 2 clicks you physically feel the tempo and are ready for a solid start off. And song titles can be programmed and are easy to navigate through.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">JESUS....I DON'T KNOW HOW I MISSED TOMBO 7/4's POST [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i've only had rhythm watches. the only complaint i have is that they are not the sturdiest desing. i've gone through 3 of them. either the led goes or the battery leads mess up. my next one i thing i'll try the click station, how's the durability?

chris perra

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In my opinion the Rhrythmwatch feels more durable. I mean they're both plastic but the Clickstation seems more vulnerable to me. I have only had it for a year or so and it's been travelling in my stick bag without any problems but I suggest that you'd check one out for yourself before buying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kinda late response but I tried the Rhythm Watch 3 times and they all broke the same way. I would not recommend it for the road. The circuitry inside seems to be poorly wired. During shows, they would just reset to a different tempo during songs [img]frown.gif[/img]
    The last one ended up in about 100 pieces in my rehearsal room. They don't bounce well either [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Sammy J

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I just set up a home studio and am looking for a programmable metronome to use while I lay down my drum tracks (I use a dtxtreme IIs, so click volume is not an issue). I need it to have tap tempo or I need to be able to switch between different programmable speeds on the fly with no delay or lag. Do either the Yamaha or Tama products offer these functions?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123