Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SingleStrk:
    Rodge, you just made my day. Beautiful playing, man. Such a nice and natural flow. It's also fun to finally see the face behind the screen name. You look totally different that I had imagined. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you very much SingleStrk, you are really too kind with me.
    Well, how do you imagined me ? [img]cool.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 11, 2006 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Rodge ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my band finally 'woke up' and just got on this thing....i've heard so much about it yet i haven't even figured out what to do with it or how to use it or what the hell it's for!
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    as hanayalator said, i'm not on the CD either, just joined the band about 6 months ago. http://www.myspace.com/hellodave
    we travel quite a bit, we may be in a city near you....keep checking back!
    www.hellodave.com

peter

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/mouldynudger<a href="]the" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/mouldynudgerthe mouldynudger on my space</a>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rodge, Beautiful man, you made my day too!!!

It must be awesome to participate in such good music and be making the groove for it!

Where can i pick up this cd?

Your solo was awesome too man, you remind me of Vinnie A LOT but also with your own lil thing going on! .......i love it!

Edit: Never mind i found it on amazon.com marketplace for surprisingly only $1.85, then payeed 5 for shipping haha....we'll see if its actually that cheap when the cd arrives or not....

but i know that its gonna be perfect waking up music for my hi fi alarm!

Thanks Rodge!

Edit again: Dude you've played with John Beasley! Jeff Beck! Salif Keita! Joe Zawinul (but i already read that before) and you were born in a Taxi on christmas day!

Thats an amazing career man congratulations although you obviously deserve it and i'm glad its happening for you!

Salif Keita is performing live in Hong Kong soon but i havent got any tickets cos i didnt know who she was and had never heard of her, might have to check it out now

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 12, 2006 05:11 AM: Message edited by: S.P ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holy monkeys ass i just went back to the arts festival website and look through the band list for the salif keita show in hong kong and saw a surname the same as rodges in the band list and i thought this guy has the same surname as rodge and plays with the same artish as him...then i read the full name and BAM! Rodge is the band leader/percussionist!

I'm picking up tickets tmrw! w00t

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 12, 2006 05:23 AM: Message edited by: S.P ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by S.P:
    Holy monkeys ass i just went back to the arts festival website and look through the band list and rodge is the leader/player

I'm picking up tickets tmrw!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey S.P, thanks for your kind words, yeah I'm feel pretty lucky to play with some great musicians, in fact I try to not think about it, otherwise I could forget to play !!!

And don't buy tickets, I will invite you if you want, yeah I will in Honk Kong end of february, I've forgotten...

I'm not leader at all in the Salif Keita's band, just the drummer, Mino Cinelu who was in the band before I join was the so call MD, but he's not in the band anymore...

As I've took his place, I suppose that they let the "band leader" thing with the name of the drummer.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 12, 2006 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Rodge ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

rodge i pmed you!

p.s haha yeah i realised Salif was a he and not a she when i re-read the article in the arts festival but all this time i've been thinking he was a she so i got used to saying she...sorry!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 12, 2006 05:48 AM: Message edited by: S.P ]</font>

Inactive Member Cameron_Mahoney's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kurt R:
    I gots one
    http://www.myspace.com/5681056

But for us college folks FaceBook rocks!
    http://dbcc.facebook.com/profile.php?id=206800011
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was going to add you, but that link didn't work! My name is Cameron Mahoney at Northern Michigan University if you want to add me, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Lorenzini:
    Any of you guys on www.myspace.com? If so post your link. I am at www.myspace.com/scottlorenzini
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Scott,

I really like your band's sound. Nice playing too! do you guys have a CD?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now now Rodge.....Roberto is an amazing person is he not? What a great guy.

I hope to meet in person someday with you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast