Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    isn't this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1

the same 'exclusive' Vinnie compilation that's been doing the rounds on dime recently? If it is, and it sure looks like it - then what's with the 'image property of alexlub'plastered across all of the screenshots? I would take issue with his claim sound and video quality are 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! points!
    as we all know, the Zildjian Day footage from Scotland is notoriously bad.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Strange all those guys who sell bootleg on ebay have good feedback, nobody know Dime or what ? [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if you have a ebay account get on there and give them bad feedback...let bidders know about dime!

I can't frickin sign up for an ebay account because when i choose hong kong as my country of residence the whole things turns to cantonese!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are we talking about this?
    http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...id=69969&hit=1
    Worth downloading?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by S.P:
    if you have a ebay account get on there and give them bad feedback...let bidders know about dime!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you cant leave feedback for a seller unless you have engaged in a transaction with them. his customers arent likely to leave neg feedback cuase i am sure they are more than satisfied with the product.

BTW my comments should be taken with a grain of salt since i am the one who created this DVD in the first place. i never imagined it would have the "legs" to still be around at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey Dr.

It is a great DVD! I never knew that this sounds and visions show had a video, unfortunately no one on here seems to have it available to reseed on dime!

alsso that scotland zildjian day, i hadnt seen that much footage of that day before...is this the day that vinnie takls about where he over warmed up and burnt out his chops? He's still over the top on that performance anyway

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is a great DVD! I never knew that this sounds and visions show had a video, unfortunately no one on here seems to have it available to reseed on dime!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't forget that i said that i will seed it (after another rare vinnie DVD) if Nobody here do it before (is it possible that nobody here seed it ? [img]eek.gif[/img] )

Talking about ebay vinnie once again http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1 this guy sell same DVD's 4 times this month and gain more then 300 $ already !! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...id=69969&hit=1
    This is the dvd the guy is selling?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey Dr.

alsso that scotland zildjian day, i hadnt seen that much footage of that day before...is this the day that vinnie takls about where he over warmed up and burnt out his chops? He's still over the top on that performance anyway
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the S&V vid i got from Roy Cameron and there are 2 versions that were televised on trio: a 90min and a 2 hour. Roy being the man has the 2 hour version. i am unable to seed at this point . . . donu, as promised, has stepped up again.

that scotland thing IS the one that vinnie refers to in stories . . . and again Roy Cameron being "the man" was actually there!
    i have combined the US version of the footage and the Euro version together which results in the longest single viewing of this clip that i have found . . . when you watch the DVD you can see the quality change from one clip to another. i tried to make as seemless as possible.

word

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for creating it, Dr.!