Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here here. MN.

It's starting to be the "Cuba + other countries vs. the 'free world' drummers" thread...

Vinnie, Weckl, Novak, Hernandez, Kennedy, Chambers, Hass, DiCenso, Tain, & Donati kick everybody's a**...
    ...Drummistic AND politically enough for ya's?! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Bring It, son... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I was in London I somehow ended up going to a Strip joint! hahahaha I was with my band and we were playing several clubs there while visiting a friend and recording some tracks.

Anyway, one night we were just chilling and LOndon and I am frikin drunk... esp since the drinking age is lower over there! hahaha. We were walking around to find another place to go, and some chaufer guys pick us up asking if we wanna go to a strip club. Now im 19 at the time so I didnt really have any interest but I needed to pee desparately so I voted for going. We get there, and its like 20 pounds to get int which was stupid because it was like 40 bucks US but I just paid gave them my jacket and went to the bathroom... over the course of the night I went to the bathroom like 10 times there, and I was so drunk out of my mind, i think I tipped the bathroom dude everytime I was there... and by the last time he was so nice to me he gave me like candy and stuf... but thats probably because I tipped him so much... damn the power of alchohol man.... hahahaha. what a waste of money.

Anyway, we get in and like there a buncha naked ladies obviously, and Ive never seen so many naked ladies in one spot at once so Im all like "Wow! Boobies!" nah im just kidding I was so drunk I didnt even care. I just sat down with the band and casualy drank my drinks and finished everyone elses... now I was really fucked up! hahaha

Some chick comes over (a stripper) sits next to me and starts asking me if I wanted a lap dance... having paid 20 bucks in entrance fees and tips for the bathroom dude, i was already low on cash and I wasnt going to waste it on her so I said no thanks. She was persistent and kept bugging me for about 10 mins... and I had no interest at all. so I turned to her and said. "Look, Ive been drinkig all night and Im real super drunk, so if you dont get away from me, Ill probably puke all over you."

she left right away.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by got_a_match_grip?:
    It's senseless. Unless you're dating one [or more] of the dancers.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I actually did a few times years ago....I mean YEARS ago...and I think everyone should at least once...or twice. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by JoesMechanic:

James (don't make) Sensenbrenner
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMFAO!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DSOP.... don't look now. But the conservatives are hard at work to take away your god given right to oggly scantily cladded goils and get a lap dance.

I think the scumbag Repub Congressman Sensenbrenner that sponsered this bill needs a lap dance badly.... maybe even a happy ending. But then again?? Have you looked at this troll of a person?? If only Mama Cass were still around to service the ogre. On second thought..... Mama Cass was too cool. Maybe we have finally found a place for Ann Coulter?? House lap (it up) dance he/she. (I'll take Monica anyday over her.... at least she doesn't have an adams apple).

But I must correct the koo-koo clock, intelligent designed Benrand again. If you bothered to read the story in which this was initiated http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...3-6022491.html

You would have known that TITLE 47, CHAPTER 5, SUBCHAPTER II, Part I ? 223
    http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/h...3----000-.html

would be overidden by this.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0060105-3.html

Here's the bill in case you had nothing but time to waste on your hands to find the needle in the haystack.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquer...:@@@L&summ2=m&

But I guess thats why we pay useless people like James Sensenbrenner. To spend our hard earned tax dollars and waste time with legislation like this, rather than spend time on real issues that everyday NORMAL people care about like Health care, clean air, jobs, cost of living, the war, etc, etc. James (don't make) Sensenbrenner, the congressman that stopped dissent dead in its tracks by calling an illegal end last year during a congressional hearing by having the microphones turned off and going home with his gavel. What a typical Republican baby. See the video here.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/06/11.html#a3395

Shallow end of the gene pool?? Treponated skull ?? Career lawyers?? Fucked in the head lefties?? Ohhhh Kayyyyyy!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Benrand... As a 10th grade high school drop out, I've managed to disassemble your argument quite easily. So much for a Bush style college education. When you mention career lawyers, don't forget to mention that an overwhelming majority of many of repubs in politics have law degrees (same with other politicians). Not to mention the biggest corporate whore that just got appointed to the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

And for my last point.....
    Conservatives today in office are nothing like the conservatives I know, who, by the way, are Republicans, and are good middle class working people. In my many interviews with my Conservative customers (there are hundreds), they are disenchanted with this President. They are god believing people that feel that this President hasn't the 1st clue about what being a true Christian is all about. As the many points that Vdrummer noted, the conservatives I know are worried about these same things. Real concerns of REAL everyday people (which represent the overwhelming majority of Americans)..... "lefties", moderates, and logical Republicans. Don't tell me that the drunken spending that this "conservative" congress is that of the Conservative montra. The Repubs in office are fakes and are only interested in one thing. Disassembling our Anti-trust laws so that they can have Corporate rule over us everyday Americans. We saw it with the Railroads in the 1880's, and we're starting to see it now. Pay attention people. The sound you're hearing during the Alito's confirmation hearings are that of a "yes man" to the government. So with John and Sam in the Supreme Court, this administration can complete it's master plan and disassemble dissent. Will you be able to tell your kids where you were when America no longer became America??

Yes... this is a drum forum. But I would bet a dollar that the overwhelming majority of the musical community is in support of what is called "the left".

Inactive Member got_a_matchgrip's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GoMan:
    I was so drunk out of my mind, i think I tipped the bathroom dude everytime I was there... and by the last time he was so nice to me he gave me like candy and stuf... but thats probably because I tipped him so much....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awfully nice of the...bastid. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I would think that kind of cashflow would warrant some sort of a free saxual favor or something [Blowing 'Songbird' would also suffice]... j/k

Something tells me the fact that although you repeatedly say you didn't care yet paid lots of $ to go there belies the true facts... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Since we're on war stories...
    Last time i went to one was a joint called Fannies in or near Ottawa/Hull[?] w the band i was touring ATT almost 12 yrs ago. The girls there were physically amazing...not a wooden nickel in the bunch [altho there were 5 in ours], playboy bunnies all, & very few phony fakey bought-baloony-boobs/led zeppelins/moonwalk-tent rides in the mix if any at all [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] ...but physical beauty is only skin deep...& psychologically/emotionally/spiritually ugly cuts clear to the bone... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Funny how topics veer off course...sometimes necessarily & in like fashion... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234