Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is Steve Holmes up to these days?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahaha good point.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Steve!
    I've been wondering the same question as this topic. (I guess I asked this before : )

This is your website you know.

What have you been up to? Haven't heard much about your projects and such. Maybe because I haven't been lurking here as much as in the past due to family matters.

Thanks for such a cool website.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Guys.

I'm currently in NJ for family stuff. A family member is very sick so I'm here for a bit. I'll be back in LA soon enough, I miss my drums!
    Altered at Lavee Lee June 2nd, so looking forward to that!!

Meanwhile you guys keep being the <strike>chatty bitches</strike> talkative drum fans that you are!

Steve

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, what's up with all the Kimotion on this board ?

Time to play some drums people...

Steve,
    Sorry to hear that. I just went through some serious family stuff myself, but miraculously, all has resolved for the most part and it actually brought the family closer and brought us back in touch with what's important.

Miracles do happen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Meanwhile you guys keep being the chatty beeyotches/talkative drum fans that you are!...
    Yeah, what's up with all the Kimotion on this board ?
    Time to play some drums people...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol! Here's the deal with me right now...I recently left the group I had been playing with for almost a decade, as it was past due time to "move on," "personal & business differences" [you all know what that really means [img]wink.gif[/img] ]...what are those sayings, "familiarity breeds contempt," & "absence makes the heart grow fonder [so nobody has to be shot]?!"...how about, "never work for a BS artist?" or "learn to know a sheister b4 it gets ugly"...O-K-...I'm back now...
    So, b4 i move on to the next thing, Ive been shedding [advantages of saving, & wise investments]...& when I need a little break in between, I peruse this board...so, in between post times, I'm practicing...aft seeing VD recently, I'm inspired [& shamed] to practice everything harder...so, if I'm one of the "chatty ones,";c) now you'se knows whys... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Steve, it's cool when you have a day gig where you can leave the "work at work," where you don't have to "take it home with you"...so you can shed in your spare time - beautiful...one of the "more practical 'dream gig'" scenarios...you get to be a multi-faceted son-of-a-gun [at least you're not a "chatty b'atch"]! lol

What's funny on this topic is the almost 1 yr difference [less 1 month basically, to the day!] between shed's last post & blake's new one...threw me off if only for a moment....

[Derek's comment back then was still funny..."who wants to see anyone but the drummer anyway?
    strumming is not the most exciting thing to watch".... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 23, 2004 01:09 PM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>

Junior Hostboard Member Karen47's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What is Steve Holmes up to these days?

Steve Holmes has been CEO of a local startup called Holme Server for several years. It appears, however, that recently he's been spending less time on the company, since his younger brother Peter started serving as a consultant and taking more responsibilities.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123