Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Dear Friends,

Please see the following important message from Craigie Zildjian regarding Zildjian's Vinnie Colaiuta World Clinic Tour. This message will be posted on the Zildjian website later today - Sept. 14, 2001. Please note: The entire tour has been postponed until next year. Please check our website for information on the rescheduled dates.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,
    John P. DeChristopher
    Director of Artist Relations & Event Marketing Worldwide
    Avedis Zildjian Company ? World Headquarters www.zildjian.com

Dear Zildjian Distributor,

The terrible series of events that unfolded earlier this week and the unspeakable tragedies suffered by thousands of American families, have deeply affected and touched the hearts of everyone in the US and indeed across the world. We know that you all join us in continued prayers and concern for those who have suffered such grievous loss.

These events have led us to a very serious and difficult reassessment of whether to continue with the Vinnie Colaiuta world clinic tour planned to commence in just over one weeks time. Considering all the factors involved and after consultations with Vinnie himself, we have made the decision to postpone the tour until next year.

We believe that the safety of all those involved in the execution of the tour should be of singular importance, as I am sure you will agree. We do not wish to force Vinnie's participation in the tour nor that of any of the Zildjian staff that would be accompanying him whilst such concerns over safety exist. Unfortunately there is no telling when such safety might once more be firmly assured. Furthermore, we do not believe that the full value of the tour may be achieved at this time as the world begins to focus its attention on the consequences of these appalling events.

For these reasons, we believe that caution and good sense requires us to postpone the tour until next year. We shall be in contact with you shortly regarding the rescheduling of the tour. Thank you for your understanding.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the many letters of concern and support that we have received this week. This has been very meaningful to myself and everyone here at Zildjian and we thank you.

Sincerely,

Craigie Zildjian
    Chief Executive Officer
    Avedis Zildjian Company

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 02, 2005 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Steve Holmes ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

john...thanks so much for posting.
    Sorry to see the tour delay but it is obviously nessassary at this point.

------------------

webmaster,
    www.houseofdrumming.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lest we EVER forget 9/11.

What a tragic time it was

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i didn't look at the date on this and i thought vinnie was doing a world clinic tour again!....

9/11 will be one of those days where everyone will remember where they were and what they were doing, when it happened

edit: the reason i thought that was because the title did not say old post yet [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 02, 2005 03:06 AM: Message edited by: S.P ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Norm Johnson:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you seriously think anyone will ever forget?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by S.P:
    i didn't look at the date on this and i thought vinnie was doing a world clinic tour again!....

9/11 will be one of those days where everyone will remember where they were and what they were doing, when it happened

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree. Nobody will ever forget that day.

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rack Bush!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by drumming sort of person:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Norm Johnson:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you seriously think anyone will ever forget?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The liberal tards already have