hey fellow students of the drumset;i had a few thoughts about vinnie that i wanna put out there. vinnie is one of the best living drummers out there(right next to elvin and roy haynes),i know all the requisite bio type stuff about the man.how come he's so sensitive about having clinics being recorded so we can all share in learning?imean,come on,the only knowledge he has EVER shared are in the "it's questionable " section of modern drummer.has anyone ever approached the man about an instructional video?he posseses so many interesting concepts about the instrument.i have read that tony williams was about to work on aan instructional vid before he passed on (which would have been invaluable).not everyone is privy to any clinics he has performed(thanx again steve!),due to location.i don't know,i'm not downing on the man,but hey if jack dejonnette,elvin jones,buddy rich(who is notorious for not sharing info),dennis chambers,virgil donati,etc....are making videoes why not vinnie? love and respect from the n.w.....beats

------------------