Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, this sort of sounds like you like to see the US defeated...perhaps China invading and then taking over.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, not so much... i would prefer that it didn't happen; however, does one truly believe that the U.S. will forever remain the only formidable military power in the world?

Bush doesn't understand that the people who develop his really big bombs are scientists- that is where the technology comes from. Also, scientific development is the backbone of any nation that wants to move forward. The U.S. will be surpassed in the coming years, in these areas, and soon other countries (including those in Asia- like China) will be able to have a part of the monopoly that the U.S. has had for so long. And the reason that the U.S. will be surpassed? Well, it doesn't help that Bush is one of the most scientifically ignorant people in politics. While these countries look to the future, the U.S. fumbles around in the 'now'.

The reason i mention it isn't to beckon in the failure of the country, it is to state the shortcomings that are obvious and to hope that people open their eyes to it.

Bush can pray to God all he wants but it isn't going to help the nation progress when he snuffs-out stem cell research, and encourages people to believe in Intelligent Design and turn their back on true knowledge.

When a president doesn't know the difference between theory and philosophy; when he prays to God to help him win his wars... it makes me wonder who helped him get his Master's Degree.

When ignorance abounds, reason will eventually conquer. It is the language of any society that wants to progress, the path of least resistance. It is of grave consequence the amount of ignorance that abounds in this country, as i feel it is more than before.

Since you were talking about quantum physics, i only figured it fair to discuss my point in the above terms? science-speak.

Hmm, this sort of sounds like you like to see the US defeated...perhaps China invading and then taking over.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">By the way, that is sooo Bill O'Reilly of you. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Benrand - I meant my comment as a joke, though since it's true, I can understand if you took offense! ;-)

BTW - I don't watch Keith Olberman, wear glasses or miss Chairman Mao, but I do read the newspaper.

Peace - and I mean it.

Back to polyrhythmic madness....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi! The polyrhythms presented on my dvd is just , what one can learn to advance ones skils. To see the musical side of things pls check www.thebandgrouptherapy.com .Cheers Panos www.edrums.gr

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234