Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi all. In the near future I plan on expanding my career in music by branching out nationally i.e. touring. Can anyone recommend any good referral services to me? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only service I know is the "go and meet and let people know of whom you are" service. It's free but takes a toll on gas and foot work.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Serioulsy, the only REAL service that I know of is Musicians Contact Service in Hollywood. You have to network with players, no different than trying to score a top40 gig or corporate/casual.

Junior Hostboard Member Harris521's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Referral services

Referral services play a pivotal role in connecting individuals and businesses with specialized solutions, and one such area where they prove invaluable is in waste management. These services serve as a bridge between consumers and waste management providers, ensuring that the right expertise is matched with specific needs. As individuals seek efficient and reliable waste management solutions, referral services become an essential conduit for accessing pertinent information and making informed decisions. In this context, waste management reviews serve as a critical component, offering insights into the performance, reliability, and effectiveness of different service providers. Through the integration of waste management reviews into referral services, users can navigate the landscape with confidence, making sustainable choices that align with their environmental goals and community needs.