Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

....sorry - I meant Sting DVDs, not the 'how long's a piece of....' stuff - too early, not enough caffeine yet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

originally posted by: Manos
    Or burn it to CD and I'll pay for the media and shipping.... then I'll make a torrent and ensure that everyone on here gets it =)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">im with Manos on this one...

i have difficulty doing downloads so B&P is the next best thing for me... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To my knowledge this is the concert where they recorded the tunes for the "Document", judging by Vinnie doing the little improv in the intro and then going straight into covering Don Grolnick's "Nothing Personal", there's a brief solo section again in the middle of the tune and then he trades bars with Landau and Garfield towards the end, but it seems to be "cut" on this video clip [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

PS-Is it me or does Vinnie wear nothing but sleeveless black shirt [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 31, 2003 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Bozzio ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everybody,
    This vinnie concert can be downloaded from emule server ProbPrinz.de I'm dowloading it for about 1 week now and I've only got about 100mb, so it takes a while to get the whole concert.

P.S. I've just downloaded PlanetX live in bulgaria, anyone in for a trade??
    I'll try cut the concert in pieces(never done it before) so I can post it on the board.

Speek soon, Peter Kroon [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Questions=

Where do you get the prog?

Can u download the tunes/clips individually cause i'm on 56k and it would probably take forever to download 700 MB!

Excuse my ignorance [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 01, 2003 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Bozzio ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have this on VCD. The solo VC takes on I'm Tweeked is nothing short of...AMAZING!! This entire thing was shot professionally...great camera angles..drum sounds,etc...I don't really know the story,as far as why this was taped to begin with. At the very beginning,Vinnie is messing with his snare and he looks over at the camera and doesn't seem TOO bothered! Who knows!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Peter Kroon:
    Hi everybody,
    This vinnie concert can be downloaded from emule server ProbPrinz.de I'm dowloading it for about 1 week now and I've only got about 100mb, so it takes a while to get the whole concert.

P.S. I've just downloaded PlanetX live in bulgaria, anyone in for a trade??
    I'll try cut the concert in pieces(never done it before) so I can post it on the board.

Speek soon, Peter Kroon [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Peter, what is the name of the file you are downloading? Can you give the eD2k link?
    thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Live] Vinnie Colaiuta - Stubenhaus - with chinese singer.mpg
    [Live] Karizma - Live in Germany 2001 - drums - Vinnie Colaiuta.mpg

Good luck I hope it works.
    Peter

Drums5001

Hi,

I'm having trouble finding those guitar centre clips of Vinnie on kazaa. That link doesn't work vinnievidskazaa.net

Rob

PS If anyone doesn't have the EMule program, you HAVE to get it! There is TONS and TONS of stuff on there! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 02, 2003 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Drums5001 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got the prog.

Tons of stuff here from Vinnie, a live clinic which is about 164 MB, a Sting Concert from Oslo(1.6 GB [img]eek.gif[/img] ), Vinnie w/Chick Corea Blue Note, Vinnie with the Buddy Rich Orchestra and the final part with Vinnie/Gadd/Weckl, the entire Jing Chi album ripped into a ZIP among other things [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

For Weckl there's even more stuff including the first two warner videos(Back to the Basics/Next step ripped into a whole file [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] )

And I just did a serach for Steve Smith, the 25th Drummers Collective Anniv. is there(671 MB), his performance with the Buddy Rich Big Band, Frank Gambale's Concert with Class and sum other stuff from GHS.

PS-Virgil's "Power Drumming" Vid is there 2 along with the entire Serous Insects album

This is kinda sick [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 02, 2003 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Bozzio ]</font>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast