Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Neil gets a mention...

"KC: Wow, I needed to have a little preparation for this one [laughs]? Normal stuff, or crazy stuff, or what? Oh, this one just popped into my head. When I was a kid, I was a really big Rush fan. Most drummers loved Neil Peart, and he is one of the greatest rock drummers of all time, in my opinion. So it was cool that he came to the L.A. show in the Universal Amphitheater with Steely Dan, because my drum tech at the time with Steely Dan is Neil Peart?s drum tech as well, so they know each other. So [Neil Peart] came to the show, and he came backstage, and I got to hang out with one of my idols from when I was a kid. To me, it was a really cool thing, and he was a great guy. It?s nice to meet someone who really influenced your life in some way and then it?s nice to know that they?re a good person, and just a normal person, you know, just a regular guy who has touched a lot of people, and I just happened to be one of them. It was just cool to meet the guy, and the fact that he was at my gig! He came to see the band I was with, but I happened to be playing, so that was cool for me."