Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Terry B:
    95.5 and stopped (for now at least!) When I get it i wiill leave it up for a while, guys!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just a little slow down on my connection, all is up again now [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

I too am stuck at 95%

?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm seeing 39 seeds 46 peers on the japanese clinic

..just love watching the master at work thanks so much to all involved [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a bunch. That footage is killer.

Quick EZ torrent question: When you finish downloading, should you leave the connection on so that it uploads. It seems like the upload process will never end.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah it's always nice to leave the torrent going uploading away so others can benefit although obviously as you say at some point you have to call it a day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its there and i love it

1000 thanxxxxx

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I finally got this! it took forever to download - nearly 2 full days - but well worth it in the end.

Quick question from eztree novice: am I right in assuming that by having the download connection active for nearly two days, that I was helping to share this? I did notice at several points that the upload rate was way ahead of the download..does this mean I'm 'seeding'? I have no problem in leaving stuff like this open if it means that it makes it easier for others to get the stuff.
    Another question - I've quickly reviewed the footage(couldn't wait basically- even though there's a half-installed kitchen needing soem attention!)....is the cheesy video editing, cutting rapidly in parts between Vinnie's live kit and the electronic kit - is this part of the original film, or did something go pearshaped during the download? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by JohnDrum:
    I finally got this! it took forever to download - nearly 2 full days - but well worth it in the end.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">2 days for spread this DVD to almost 100 persons this is best then any tradr could ever do [img]wink.gif[/img]

Quick question from eztree novice: am I right in assuming that by having the download connection active for nearly two days, that I was helping to share this? I did notice at several points that the upload rate was way ahead of the download..does this mean I'm 'seeding'? I have no problem in leaving stuff like this open if it means that it makes it easier for others to get the stuff.[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes before you was finished to download you also uploaded to other to help spread the DVD and after you finish to download you become a seeder, so keep open long as you can [img]wink.gif[/img]

Another question - I've quickly reviewed the footage(couldn't wait basically- even though there's a half-installed kitchen needing soem attention!)....is the cheesy video editing, cutting rapidly in parts between Vinnie's live kit and the electronic kit - is this part of the original film, or did something go pearshaped during the download? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't change anything from the original DVD i received

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On the same topic, but not to do with downloading...

Do you think Vinnie will ever make an instructional DVD?

My thining is he won't especially considering how much he seems to hate being filmed etc...

One thing's for sure - if he ever did release it, it'd be the best selling drum DVD of all time...

MP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img] Donu...many thanks for your reply and info...I'll make sure from now on that I leave my PC connection up for as long as I can, when I'm finished downloading - it's time to start giving something back [img]wink.gif[/img]
    oh...and again, thanks a million for the original file...absolute gold!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast