Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your support guys [img]smile.gif[/img] I know Rita will really appericate it yet but sadly she has felt the need to close it I mean she can only take so much crap from so called fellow fans. Lets hope the new one she is going to do goes alot better [img]smile.gif[/img]
    hugs
    to all
    Dee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

God, could they be any more self righteous? [img]mad.gif[/img]

Then to top it all Spinner says "Take care everyone" [img]smile.gif[/img] *shakes head* I got so tired of various people (and it's not just her that does it) sugar coating their crap and getting away with it cos they put a smilie on the end of whatever they were saying.

Like Barb, I can no longer separate how I feel about them from how I feel about Darren. Which is why I don't listen to his music much anymore, which is a completely different subject, I know [img]smile.gif[/img]

Michelle

xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

O_O!!

Firstly, i agree that signing a petition in order to slag it is just petty and mean. I've seen tons of petitions i thought were dumb or unreasonable but i left them be. Why? Because most petitions do diddly squat, for good or evil. Most i've seen at most either bring people together or make them feel better. End of story.

Second, i seriously want to be able to put on my resume: "Career ruined by petition" XD ROFL THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

And third, why the hell can't these people just be sympathetic if not empathetic to the idea that many fans are frustrated by wanting to see a performer but not being able to? Why are scolding fingers the first to come out and not some supportive hugs? Darren is a human being, the person who wrote this petition is a human being, but once again we see who gets the benefit of the doubt and is given the right to be a human being who has bad days. The rest of us poor schmucks had better be uncomplaining and sunny all the damn day. Cripes.

p.s. nice emoticon Kat LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sunhawk:

Second, i seriously want to be able to put on my resume: "Career ruined by petition" XD ROFL THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That would indeed be awesome! biggrin

And third, why the hell can't these people just be sympathetic if not empathetic to the idea that many fans are frustrated by wanting to see a performer but not being able to? Why are scolding fingers the first to come out and not some supportive hugs? Darren is a human being, the person who wrote this petition is a human being, but once again we see who gets the benefit of the doubt and is given the right to be a human being who has bad days. The rest of us poor schmucks had better be uncomplaining and sunny all the damn day. Cripes.

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">One can only assume that deep down they really are a sick and twisted bunch of individuals. stupid

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

O_O!!

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*ouch* picks self up from the floor after falling off chair from laughing so much...I really liked that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Steen you really have a great way with words, I totally agree with you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've said it before - the vocal community SCARES me.

This "scraping of the barrell of bitterness" is a far cry from "Active vocal intent" of the original Sony board, which was closed down because of infighting. It hasn't solved anything - it's just driven away anyone with normal intent and left the bickerers in control.

Ouch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BarbT:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sunhawk:
    O_O!!

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*ouch* picks self up from the floor after falling off chair from laughing so much...I really liked that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Steen you really have a great way with words, I totally agree with you!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I try *eg*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12