Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no more asking me about bbs dynamics and logistics for at least a month because my brain has officially MELTED. BBSES WORK, THEY DO, TRUST ME, NOW I AM GONNA HAVE ME A WEEK LONG NAP. Oh i lie, i am gonna spend a week doing art for school mwa ha ha %D

no rest for the wicked!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG! I really feel for you atm hun. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] It must be like banging your head against a brick wall! She's nothing if not tenacious, I'll give her that! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Let's hope that she doesn't find this place or she'll bring it up on here too! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

*smushes Steen*

DarrensPassion

Let's hope a certain other nutjob doesn't find this place either! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Janie xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL

There are plenty on nutters to choose from in this fanbase! Throw a dart and you're bound to hit at least one of the buggers! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:
    OMG! I really feel for you atm hun. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] It must be like banging your head against a brick wall! She's nothing if not tenacious, I'll give her that! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Let's hope that she doesn't find this place or she'll bring it up on here too! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

*smushes Steen*
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Definitely tenacious! LOL Thanks for the smushes *tackle*

don't tempt fate, discussing on two different bbses is enough thank you! LOL

i've tried to understand this "unbalanced" thing but i still have no idea what is unbalanaced between myself and Laurie so i give up XD

Lain, i'll be doing it all week cos i have a critique of my art coming up next thurs whee! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    Let's hope a certain other nutjob doesn't find this place either! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Janie xx
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Too late Janie - I'm already here!

[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Which one do you mean?
    OK EDITED - I've been out of the loop for a few days and think I understand about the other one. That is too freaky for words.

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ January 08, 2005 04:22 PM: Message edited by: sharonlk ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sunhawk:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:

*smushes Steen*
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Definitely tenacious! LOL Thanks for the smushes *tackle*

don't tempt fate, discussing on two different bbses is enough thank you! LOL

i've tried to understand this "unbalanced" thing but i still have no idea what is unbalanaced between myself and Laurie so i give up XD

Lain, i'll be doing it all week cos i have a critique of my art coming up next thurs whee! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">To be completely honest Steen I think you and Laurie are well-balanced and fair. I can't think of a time where you have been heavy-handed in the way you've handled things (and I've lurked for far longer than I've posted) and at least you allow discussions to go ahead without unnecessary censorship. I don't quite understand the reasons why the topic has been raised other than assuming the person has their own agenda for doing it.

Sharon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL Steen

I dont mind a good discussion about change in a BBS, say the FC one from all accounts could do with a shredding up and reworking from the bottom up for instance.

BUt Sony SG I just done understand what exactly can be done to change it? I mean if people arent comfortable posting.. its IS an internal thing. Self esteem issues I would say. I dont post there cause that was a choice I made ages ago.. it wasnt the board or the mods it was the fanbase mentality and my own issues.

But yes boards work.. its sonys board. Bloody hell I think we have all been around the sony block or two and it dont get much better than they have it on there atm.

Kat

Lainbrain

I'm so out of touch that I don't even know those people, thats probably a good thing [img]wink.gif[/img]

Art rules sunhawk there is always time for that [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you Sharon [img]smile.gif[/img] You are probably right *chuckle*

i think you are also right Kat LOL It sometimes gets puzzling to have people expect moderators to hold their hands and coax them to post. It's just not what is in our job description! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast