Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I agree with everything that you've said Kat. It's a pretty perplexing time atm and I just hate not knowing wtf is going on!

I reckon he's totally loved up and holed up in a lurvenest! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh my slashy heart be still! [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] :X

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BarbT:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Disco Biscuit:
    BTW, to quote the "Fan 2 Fan" page of the FC:

"So basically, you get to be Fan of the Month by being... a great fan!"
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh gee I wonder who sits there and
    gradesthe fans [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Sees a huge big UNSATISFACTORY against my name [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Could that word you were looking for be balance Dyan? Because balance is sure lacking!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Weird you should say that Barb because I was discussing this whole thing with Steve last night (poor man) and that was exactly what I said to him, that there's no balance any more. Even when I started lurking 3 years ago things were incredibly different - there were far more intelligent discussions, and there were also loads of posts that made me laugh to the point of tears. Perhaps over time people became disillusioned or moved on, so the fanbase shifted. And I can also understand why history would play a major part in this - fans get jittery because they know nothing about what is going on, and maybe echoes of the split then effect people's present concerns. Obviously I'm only speculating.

Amanda, that Schoolie thing was utterly embarrassing and still makes me cringe to this day. It can't have done the reputation of Darren or his fanbase much good at all, and I have the utmost respect to Schoolie for not holding that against him and being as supportive as ever. That was one situation that could have ended far worse than it did.

Sharon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sunhawk:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I agree with everything that you've said Kat. It's a pretty perplexing time atm and I just hate not knowing wtf is going on!

I reckon he's totally loved up and holed up in a lurvenest! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh my slashy heart be still! [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] :X</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*hee hee* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How do you get to the public forum over there? cos I looked yesterday and I couldn't work it out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Michelle

xx

DarrensPassion

Originally posted by Juliet10:
    How do you get to the public forum over there? cos I looked yesterday and I couldn't work it out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Michelle

xx
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is from the sticky thread at the top of this board and are Laurie's instructions on how to access that forum [img]smile.gif[/img]

To access the forum that is for everyone - members and non-members ... click on INTERACT and then on FORUM. The forum that you see there is a forum for absolutely everyone and you must register first.. brand new because it is a brand new forum, in order to use it. So if you want to post on the public forum, click on REGISTER and follow the instructions. You will be asked to create a username and a password for it and if you are a member of the fanclub you can use the same username and password you have on there. If you aren't, or you want a different username and password for there, be creative and make a different one up.

Janie xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Janie.

Michelle

xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BarbT:
    oh gee I wonder who sits there and
    gradesthe fans [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Sees a huge big UNSATISFACTORY against my name [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd rather be graded on being a human being. There's so much more to all of us (well, most of them/us) than Darren.

Heh, I wouldn't get any mark against my name because I didn't sign up for Fan2Fan. It's not a bloody competition to see who can be seen doing the most....it's about doing what you feel is right for yourself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't even know that there was such a thing as Fan-2-Fan! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

Sounds a bit [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] I must say.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMFAO@fan of the month.
    Just by being a good fan!! OMG as what opposed to a bad fan??? hahhaha

I dont think they realise the fanbase insnt just teenies.

Kat