Thread: New news as posted on the Fanclub

DarrensPassion

Wink

Darren will be appearing on 95.8 Capital FM in London on October 1st at 10.25am and 11.25am as part of 'The Egg Big Money Experiment' where two listeners will be competing.

We hope you tune in to catch his performance. Folks who do not live in the UK can listen live here

Janie xx

Lainbrain

Ohh thats wonderful news Janie

Thank you [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

I'm wondering if they use real eggs [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Funnily enough I'd just heard about the comp on my local radio station - though obviously not about Darren's involvement.

The whole idea is to spend ?100,000 in 100 minutes! I wonder what the restrictions would be, because that sounds a little too easy to me.

I hope someone will be recording the performances as unfortunately I'll be back in work then.

Thanks for posting the news Janie!

Sharon X

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Janie.

Spending ?100,000 in 10 mins sounds like a dream for me!!! My hubby would argue that I could do it easily [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Donna_33:
    Thanks Janie.

Spending ?100,000 in 10 mins sounds like a dream for me!!! My hubby would argue that I could do it easily [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too - that's what made me wonder if you have to physically spend the money, rather than imagining what you'd do with it! New Ka would most definitely be top of my agenda.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sharonlk:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Donna_33:
    Thanks Janie.

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too - that's what made me wonder if you have to physically spend the money, rather than imagining what you'd do with it! New Ka would most definitely be top of my agenda.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shoes, shoes more shoes, boots & bags would be top of my list

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]