Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG I love it, it's brilliant.

The first menal image I got whern I heard the beginning was Daniel Jones strumming away on his guitar!!How weird is that?!

10/10 Darren.. it's fantastic from what I've heard already and I want to hear the whole thing NOW!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

DarrensPassion

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

There is nothing more to say!!!!!!!

*is over the moon*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janie xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really want to hear the whole thing now. The clip just teases us..Plus I have listened to the clip a heap of times now [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Oh Donna yeah I like your way of thinking..its great to have that music behind it isnt it??

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kattitude:
    I really want to hear the whole thing now. The clip just teases us..Plus I have listened to the clip a heap of times now [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Oh Donna yeah I like your way of thinking..its great to have that music behind it isnt it??

Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I could just picture Daniel swaying, doing his dramatic strum on the guitar then taking the step back like he used to do. It does sound so SG-ish.

I too can't wait to hear all this song, I LOVE IT,jeez I've come all over all bopperish like a 12 year old McFly fan!!!!... will someone slap me in the face with a wet kipper please pmsl!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Donna_33:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:

Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I could just picture Daniel swaying, doing his dramatic strum on the guitar then taking the step back like he used to do. It does sound so SG-ish.

I too can't wait to hear all this song, I LOVE IT,jeez I've come all over all bopperish like a 12 year old McFly fan!!!!... will someone slap me in the face with a wet kipper please pmsl!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMFAO!!! I am sure your sanity will return one day

ooooh yeah I loved the way Daniel use to do that step forward go the guitar and then step back.. awww misses the Daniel influence

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*reads the replies* There you go, ladies ............. the man may have gone to the well and came up with what people will love.

Barb, thanks! A woman I work with put a small sign at her desk with what is now my sig, and I laughed all day as a result.

(Still thinks it's a sappy love song. LOL)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oops, jumped the gun. [img]redface.gif[/img] Can't delete my post though. Persons in control, please feel free to do that for me.

*Climbs back into hole to read everyone's first thoughts*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dyan:
    *reads the replies* There you go, ladies ............. the man may have gone to the well and came up with what people will love.

Barb, thanks! A woman I work with put a small sign at her desk with what is now my sig, and I laughed all day as a result.

(Still thinks it's a sappy love song. LOL)
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Dyan I am not a big fan of sappy love songs... never have been. BUt I think its a single for a reason as the masses love these types of songs. I feel for pretty certain there will be better songs on the album.

I just think personally he brings a certain voice inflection element that I just love to the song. I love it when he sings with that pure voice.

But I completey get where you are coming from..the irony is it seems you are not alone in your thoughts but it aint the usual suspects thinking it LOL

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by xenomania:
    Oops, jumped the gun. [img]redface.gif[/img] Can't delete my post though. Persons in control, please feel free to do that for me.

*Climbs back into hole to read everyone's first thoughts*
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Xeno not your fault we started talking about such an important thing in an already started thread. Probably deserved a thread of its own.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I like it. [img]smile.gif[/img]