Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

QUOTE]LOL Xeno not your fault we started talking about such an important thing in an already started thread. Probably deserved a thread of its own.

Kat[/QB][/QUOTE]

Thanks Kat. [img]smile.gif[/img] Nah, why start another thread when there's a perfectly good one already winding it's way around good conversation?! I want to sit at my desk, eyes closed to really get a feel for the song, but I'm worried a colleague will walk in and wonder what the hell I'm doing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't help but have a little inward chuckle when I think about some ppl's reactions to our genuine feelings regarding this song.

I've got a feeling that we might've surprised a few of them, especially those that can't or won't believe that anything positive could ever come from here. [img]wink.gif[/img]

We're all fans, wherever or whatever we choose to post - in agreement or opposed to, good or bad, positive or negative.

We're all fans.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kattitude:
    the irony is it seems you are not alone in your thoughts but it aint the usual suspects thinking it LOL

Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmm, my bet is that their opinions will be treated differently and with a bit more respect than ours would've, had we voiced likeminded ones. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 09, 2005 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I can't help but have a little inward chuckle when I think about some ppl's reactions to our genuine feelings regarding this song.

I've got a feeling that we might've surprised a few of them, especially those that can't or won't believe that anything positive could ever come from here. [img]wink.gif[/img]

We're all fans, wherever or whatever we choose to post - in agreement or opposed to, good or bad, positive or negative.

We're all fans.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">^^^^ exactly!!! their is no criteria to be a fan. If you say you are then you are. You dont have to think or feel a certain way.

Okay I keep listening to the snippet like all the time..*slaps self*

LOL
    Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:
    the irony is it seems you are not alone in your thoughts but it aint the usual suspects thinking it LOL

Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmm, my bet is that their opinions will be treated differently and with a bit more respect than ours would've, had we voiced likeminded ones. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ September 09, 2005 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would say so.. any of us vocalise dissapointment its called whining or being negative as usual.

Dissapointment is a horrible feeling especially when you really want to love something.

Thank god I am not feeling it this time. But I do empathise with most of those that do.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, me too Kat but...well, it IS only a song, after all. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I'm sure that the disappointed amongst us (gen) will get over it in due time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, me too Kat but...well, it IS only a song, after all. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I'm sure that the disappointed amongst us (gen) will get over it in due time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*stomps feet* its not just a song its a Darren song LOL so no theres no recovery

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] *backs away slowly*

O-Kaaaay...... whatever you say hun. looking

LMAO

Anyway, I was just being facetious so there! [img]tongue.gif[/img] (had to get the dictionary out to spell that one!) [img]redface.gif[/img] LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know you were [img]tongue.gif[/img]

but keep backing away anyways lol

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooh! Lookie up there ^^

Guestipoos! Lots and lots of them. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

C'mon down laydees and join us. You know that you secretly want to. [img]cool.gif[/img] lol