Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm lost. Can someone explain (even if you want to send me a pm rather than do it here) ........ who expressed disappointment??? I take it that someone that we would have expected to love it, didn't. Right?

Lainbrain

PML

I really love that Little Britian skit. I hope it works on Donna [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Donna - Kipper for you! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Can I join in the excitement?

Has to put the front page back on again to soak it in...

It does have rather a SG sound to the music, I do have to say that! Something of the piano bit (musical technicality is not my forte!) reminded me of the opening bars of TMD...and yet there was something C&B about it too. Piano, guitar etc...yes!!!! Gorgeous it definitely is!

But as Kat says, I wonder what else is to come in the song. I remember some of the soundbites from TTATS, and Sense of Humour in particular was not done any justice in 30 seconds.

As for the lyrics, I can't convince myself he's not saying 'you MADE me' rather than 'you MAKE me' so maybe it's still not the traditional ballad after all. That's definitely got to be worth another listen!

Positive reactions? Are you lot telling me that you're anything but loyal fans! LOL!! I know better.

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've changed my mind [img]tongue.gif[/img] and have now decided that he's singing 'discerning stars'. Having looked up the meaning in my trusty Collins Dictionary (Scrabble edition), I find that discerning means 'to make out; to distinguish by the eye or understanding' amongst other things so I think that it fits well within those lyrics! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

*awards myself a [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] for being clever* [img]wink.gif[/img] *tee hee*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sharon, I agree with you and Steve, I adore that first line as well

Watch out we have a Donnamonster in our midst.. theres no stopping her now girls.. she wil be a fully fledged monkey up D's butt soon lol

LOL Terry [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] your just saying that to completley confuse me *listens again* it sounds like discerning again to me now lol.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*pats Kat on the head* There, there hun! [img]wink.gif[/img]

I haven't listened to it today (yet) but my money's still on 'discerning'. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe mlue's right and it's a song with multiple endings just to keep us on our toes (and to keep us listening! LOL)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has the clip disappeared for everyone else? Just wandered over to see what I hear..discerning etc and it's not there now.

Oh and thanks so much for the laugh ladies this topic has been truly theraputic [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Wonders just what value there is for being a fanclub member at this point in time...is there anything new? Has there been another e-zine?

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 10, 2005 06:00 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] its gone for me too Barb.. hope its only temporary.. or maybe they are putting up a new 30sec clip?

DarrensPassion

The clip is still there [img]smile.gif[/img] Well it is for me at any rate [img]wink.gif[/img] Still thinks it's 'designing' today [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Janie xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    The clip is still there [img]smile.gif[/img] Well it is for me at any rate [img]wink.gif[/img] Still thinks it's 'designing' today [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Janie xx
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dont close your page Janie.. it will be gone. A few people have mentioned its gone for them lol

*goes to check if its back* LOL

Kat