Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Janie

I now he's doing the Wave interview on the 11th October, 2.30-3pm and it's with Mark Collins as it's my local radio and I'm pretty sure the last one they did with him was over the phone. I wonder if he'll be there in person this time? Not that I'd go anyway as A) I haven't a clue where the Wave station is located B) The prices of the boats off this Island are so sodding expensice and C) It's my wedding anniversary the next day and don't think Baz would be too pleased if I spent the next day knackered from chasing darren about LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sharonlk:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:
    He may be calling in personally then. I wonder if his entourage will be waiting outside every single radio station lol

Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, as my hubby works about 5 steps away from Real Radio Cardiff, I'm tempted to send him over! LOL! Saying that, quite often these interviews are done by phone, so it might be a waste of time. Of course, I could accidentally drop in to see said husband for lunch, just on the off-chance....</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL I daren't even try and send my hubby anywhere near Darren!

[img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kattitude:
    He may be calling in personally then. I wonder if his entourage will be waiting outside every single radio station lol

Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, as my hubby works about 5 steps away from Real Radio Cardiff, I'm tempted to send him over! LOL! Saying that, quite often these interviews are done by phone, so it might be a waste of time. Of course, I could accidentally drop in to see said husband for lunch, just on the off-chance....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12