Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know I'm just going to say this because it's irritated me beyond belief....WTF are Max tv doing contacting someone in the UK to give news of Darren's appearance on a show on the other side of the world so they can pass on tips for questions? Are there no 'official' contacts here for goodness sake? So my feeling is *bugga off* said in the nicest possible aussie way, sit back and be a spectator for a bl**dy change & then hopefully more Aussies may feel like sharing what they see/hear while Darren is in Australia!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:
    [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] 's Barb.

Don't mind me hun - I'm just in a very silly mood atm! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well it seems they are seeking your question anyways Terry. Pity I didnt live in Sydney.. I am sure Id be in like Flynn LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is a bit odd isn't it? Maybe the person meant that they contacted Max tv and not the other way around? [img]confused.gif[/img]

What sort of quezzies do they want then Kat? Surely not 'personal' ones! *gasps* [img]eek.gif[/img] LMAO

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 04, 2005 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BarbT:
    You know I'm just going to say this because it's irritated me beyond belief....WTF are Max tv doing contacting someone in the UK to give news of Darren's appearance on a show on the other side of the world so they can pass on tips for questions? Are there no 'official' contacts here for goodness sake? So my feeling is *bugga off* said in the nicest possible aussie way, sit back and be a spectator for a bl**dy change & then hopefully more Aussies may feel like sharing what they see/hear while Darren is in Australia!
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL I am sure there was a bit of good ole fanatic fan hounding for info involved.

Just hope Darren remembers his words along the lines of "there will be no rock star posturing tolerated in this country"

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Kat

Janie DP

Fantastic news for you all down under! Good luck to anyone who enters the competition to win tickets for this [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Janie DP:
    Fantastic news for you all down under! Good luck to anyone who enters the competition to win tickets for this [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah I wish I could Janie.. but alas I am on the other side of the country and airfares arent included.

But at least its being televised.. and Barbs taping lol

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I never really listened to Moby much but the Max session he did was awesome and I just like the vibe & intimacy of the program! I'm also very much looking forward to the appearance on Rove..always fun! Rove had Robbie on this week and it was hilarious.

Thanks Janie, like Kat, the date and airfares make it impossible for me to go as well.

Lainbrain

It's great to see him getting involved with things Aussie. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

caught the tail end of an ad for the new SG album and Darren's appearance on the Max sessions this morning on Max [img]smile.gif[/img]

Also found out that Delta Goodrem is also appearing on Rove next week as well as Darren [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Barb, I'm very happy for all the Aussie fans! that should be a terrific concert [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast