Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Tour (UK)

Janie DP

I really feel for D's fans in Australia and the US and yes it is high time a tour took place in those countries. The only thing to hang onto is the fact that in the original email sent out to people informing them of this tour was the fact that it was worded 'UK leg of the tour' so I am reading into this that hopefully there intends to be other legs of this tour around the world. I know this sort of thing hasn't always panned out in the past, but I'm sure if it is possible, D intends to tour in those places too [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is a real shame for all of the USA, Canadian and Aussie fans but don't give up hope. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] You never know, eh? [img]wink.gif[/img]

To those peeps that'll be going to any of his UK gigs - have a fab time! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

And 'Happy Holidays' to you too Dyan! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<center>deers</center>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 15, 2005 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dyan:
    He's selling in Australia and touring in the UK ................. yeah, that makes sense .......

Hey all! If I don't drop by again, Happy Holidays!!!!

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ December 15, 2005 12:10 AM: Message edited by: Dyan ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO..great minds, sends an interesting message, well my perception anyway *sigh* He did spend a whole week here recently though (so yes Australia is lucky) and the Max Session he did is being advertised on Max heaps along with TMC.

Dyan you enjoy the holidays too [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm rather bemused by my lack of 'excitement' (call it indifference if you like) about this upcoming tour.....perhaps because I still feel they missed the boat so to speak with Popular charting well and I can see it happening again and there are other acts touring next year I'm more inclined to see ahead of DH. I also didn't buy tickets to a concert last year because of the planned Aussie Dark Light Tour - I will NEVER do that again!

Tamara [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] Just because I feel the way I do please don't think I can't empathise with how you feel and I hope the day will come where you can see DH perform.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Dyan.. Merry Xmas.. hope you have a great one. As for the tour.. eh the mind of madmen and all that.

Tamara I really do feel for you.. its horrid waiting and hoping for your fave to tour. I am the same with Bon Jovi.. we have missed out in Aus the last 3 tours. This tour we have fought like bastards and been upgraded from a definate NO to an up in the air. But we lose hope each day. So I know how you feel in regards to seeing D.. you want it so bad but theres nothing to do but hang on to hope.

I think the reason he always does the UK.. is its guaranteeed sales.. he can fill seats and get ticket sales in the UK. In the US more than likely he couldnt sell out a shed.. but heres hoping he manages a few showcases at least there or something. As for OZ I have NO idea whether he will tour here or not.. I am going on the not side of things.. call it gut instinct. But I think his heart and touring schedule is all UK based.

Good luck to all who go and I hope you have a blast and its all you dreamed it should be.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much Kat, Barb, everyone for being so understanding [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] I truly hope that Bon Jovi tours there Kat. I've always been told I'm overly sensitive about everything, and I don't want to come acorss as self pitying and whining ect and I realise there are so many others waitng to see Darren as well even is his home country. What you said about him touring the UK makes since Kat,and maybe his heart and touring shedule are only there right now... all I know is being so sad and upset doesn't change anything, and I'm tryig not spend anymore time or energy on it, even if it's hard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He's selling in Australia and touring in the UK ................. yeah, that makes sense .......

Hey all! If I don't drop by again, Happy Holidays!!!!

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 15, 2005 12:10 AM: Message edited by: Dyan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just tried to get tickets via the Hammersmith apollo ticket master phone line and they say they are sold out !!! is this correct, has anyone else tried? [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooh err! That doesn't sound right does it?

According to Ticket Master's website:

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet.
    Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.
    Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.
    On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office.

I honestly can't believe that he's sold out that venue already so don't give up hope yet Jan. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Janie DP

I had a look on the gigs and tours website earlier today and the best they had was row T at the back of the stalls. I wouldn't be surprised if the London date is already sold out as the pre-sale to Fan Club members was from 9.00 am on Wednesday and the general sale was from Thursday 9.00 am. The London ones always get sold out pretty quickly. I don't know if he'll add another London date or not because looking at the tour schedule, all the dates are pretty close together. 25th April is a free day but apparently the Kaiser Chiefs are going a gig that day and since Darren loves them, my betting is he's keeping that day free so he can see them himself [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Angelgirl:
    I just tried to get tickets via the Hammersmith apollo ticket master phone line and they say they are sold out !!! is this correct, has anyone else tried? [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with Terry, that surprises me that they have sold out already...perhaps it might be worth ringing the venue direct to see of you can get tickets from them?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast