Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Weee! I can't wait I can't wait!

Bought everything the day everything went on pre-sale. Now I just have 4 months to count down lol *hates waiting*

I do think, judging from how things are worded, that there are more dates to be announced, in other places in the world; so I am betting there will be more announcements soon [img]smile.gif[/img] I imagine it might have been easier to start things of in the UK because that is where he is situated. But I think there will be more dates, in more places [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for Canada, and the USA, I am still cautiously optimistic. Before he can tour he has to have an album released, and there has to be some sort of promo which, *dies of shock* seems to be happening now! Have you seen the homepage of Launch Video Premieres? There is a HUGE banner for So Beautiful on there! And there are release dates for the USA, and now Canada, as well. Good sign *gives upnod* Verrrrry good sign.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Janie DP:
    There's already some up on Ebay! [img]eek.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DARREN-HAYES-H...QQcmdZViewItem
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So exactly what seats are they selling? lol It doesn't say.

That was something I was laughing at the other day when people had purchased tickets for London, was it? They bought tickets, but the website didn't assign seats. I wouldn't want to buy tickets and not know what seats I was getting! It's nuts that the venue/gigs and tours/whomever did that!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Laurina:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Janie DP:

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So exactly what seats are they selling? lol It doesn't say.

That was something I was laughing at the other day when people had purchased tickets for London, was it? They bought tickets, but the website didn't assign seats. I wouldn't want to buy tickets and not know what seats I was getting! It's nuts that the venue/gigs and tours/whomever did that!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did that Laurie! I figured that if they were crap, Sian and I could either a) sell them on if we got better or b) make do as we have VIP at Portsmouth so will get a good seat there, and we have good seats at the others apart from Ipswich which every one seems to be in Row M!!

As it is I've found out we have row G which I'm more than happy with!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Laurina:
    Weee! I can't wait I can't wait!

Bought everything the day everything went on pre-sale. Now I just have 4 months to count down lol *hates waiting*

I do think, judging from how things are worded, that there are more dates to be announced, in other places in the world; so I am betting there will be more announcements soon [img]smile.gif[/img] I imagine it might have been easier to start things of in the UK because that is where he is situated. But I think there will be more dates, in more places [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for Canada, and the USA, I am still cautiously optimistic. Before he can tour he has to have an album released, and there has to be some sort of promo which, *dies of shock* seems to be happening now! Have you seen the homepage of Launch Video Premieres? There is a HUGE banner for So Beautiful on there! And there are release dates for the USA, and now Canada, as well. Good sign *gives upnod* Verrrrry good sign.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh that's great about Canada,too do they also release new albums on Tuesday there? I understand what you are saying about being cautiously optimistic for a North American tour.. I might take longer and there does have to be soem promo of course as you said.. I think forme it's still sinking in that there is now a release date from Sony USA and the huge banner on Launch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Sold out? Already? But the Apollo is huge?! I'm getting Row X when I try to book now - I can't be arsed to go if I'm going to be in Row X. In fact I was getting Row T when they first went on sale - surely the fan-club people couldn't have bought up to Row T in one day.

And as for the Ipswich one, I'm only getting a few seats up from when I first tried to book - which makes me think that they aren't selling that fast.

I find it really hard to believe that the Apollo is sold out already.

Janie DP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have searched a bit more and got two tickets from seetickets.com row W but at least I'm going. These were 'allegedly' the best available. Perhaps each ticket agency gets a limited number of tickets to sell and when their allocation has gone they say sold out. I think there was something on watchdog about it. I have a uni mate who is as big a fan as me and just as elderly!! so poor chris is excused this time!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I reckon they're holding back a lot of the good tickets. It happens all the time - one minute you're being offered row Z and the next time you contact the box office etc. you get offered row B.

I honestly cannot believe that he's sold out the Hammersmith Apollo already, and I'm not saying that to be arsy but merely b/c he's pretty much an unknown here in the UK now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I reckon they're holding back a lot of the good tickets. It happens all the time - one minute you're being offered row Z and the next time you contact the box office etc. you get offered row B.

I honestly cannot believe that he's sold out the Hammersmith Apollo already, and I'm not saying that to be arsy but merely b/c he's pretty much an unknown here in the UK now.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep I would say thats the way. Someone on the Jovi boards was saying the same thing. One day backrow the next heaps of good tickets coming up right at the front. Apparently one lot of people had about 5th row tickets through the FC. Then on the way to the show they stopped to try and get tickets for friends.. front row came up at ticketmaster so they nabbed those. The ticket thing never makes sense.

I doubt its sold out.. just keep trying guys.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I rang the Colston Hall directly for Bristol tickets and got row B in the balcony, which I think will be pretty good view-wise. When I read the blurb about audience participation, I was quite glad to think I'm tucked out of the way!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123