Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh I see, Terry LOL I dunno, I'd like to think they politely asked but who knows what was really the motivator in the end *s*

Here's the MySpace bulletin about winning tickets for those interested:

Delicacy - info from Admin about London Residency Body: Just letting you know a little bit more info about the upcoming shows..
    and how club delicacy will work.

Very soon this week Darren will be announcing news about the venue and where/how to get tickets for
    for his london residency performances (Delicacy) that start March 8 .
    He'll also be revealing the venue name and where/how to get tickets for the first of his New York performances that being March 28.

www.myspace.com/clubdelicacy has been set up to cater for the random application of MySpace tickets to 'Delicacy' (THE LONDON SOWS). Only MySpace friends from THIS account are eligible to go into the lottery to reserve a VERY LIMITED number of tickets at these events.
    At the moment club delicacy is not accepting friends. When she is, she'll 'go live' and you'll be sent a bulletin to advise you of such.

WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE BULLETIN, YOU MAY REQUEST WWW.MYSPACE.COMCLUBDELICACY as your friend.

The way it works is simple. If you are ABLE to attend a London show - request Club Delicacy as your friend. She will choose every tenth request. The winners will be posted as friends and be sent a message requesting full name and email. Those names will be on a special MySpace ticket reservation list at the club for the performance.

After each show the 'friends' list will clear and Club Delicacy will be looking for new friends for the following show.

Don't fret though. The MySpace tickets are limited and randomly awarded.
    YOU CAN STILL GET TICKETS via limited online sales and AT THE DOOR of the venue
    the night of each show. In fact the bulk of the tickets are held at the door.
    DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK.

Sit back and relax. You'll receive a bulletin advising when you can apply for tickets
    through club delicacy.
    And with continuing dates all the way through to Album release - there'll be plently of chances to be one of just 150 people each night to see Darren Hayes perform in his most intimate setting yet.

*enjoyed the LONDON SOWS typo* XD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gah! What a bloody rigmarole. I'd rather just wait for him to do a proper tour than bother with all that faffing about. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *lol*

Ta for posting that, Steeny. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Gah! What a bloody rigmarole. I'd rather just wait for him to do a proper tour than bother with all that faffing about. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *lol*

Ta for posting that, Steeny. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes - it's a bit of a nightmare isn't it? but - perhaps it'll be fairer than some of the other so called competitions

edited to say that I guess if you live close to London *you* could try your luck on the door, on the night

<font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ February 07, 2007 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Starburst1 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Starburst1:

yes - it's a bit of a nightmare isn't it? but - perhaps it'll be fairer than some of the other so called competitions
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Too true! [img]wink.gif[/img] Let's hope that it really is Lady Luck who'll be drawing out the names in the hat (so to speak) and not the usual suspect(s). [img]tongue.gif[/img] *g*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Starburst1:

yes - it's a bit of a nightmare isn't it? but - perhaps it'll be fairer than some of the other so called competitions
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Too true! [img]wink.gif[/img] Let's hope that it really is Lady Luck who'll be drawing out the names in the hat (so to speak) and not the usual suspect(s). [img]tongue.gif[/img] *g*</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">here here!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's fab, Tamara. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I do hope that you manage to get to see him in NYC. You've waited a very long time for that haven't you? [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Terry! [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] I have waited so long to see him live and I will be going the gig on the 29th!! I'm so very excited [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Starburst1:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Starburst1:

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Too true! [img]wink.gif[/img] Let's hope that it really is Lady Luck who'll be drawing out the names in the hat (so to speak) and not the usual suspect(s). [img]tongue.gif[/img] *g*</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">here here!! [img]smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I really hope it's lady luck, too. Best of luck luck to everyone who wants to see him in London!

Janie DP

Congratulations on getting a ticket Tamara! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Looks like Joe's Pub in NYC is already all sold out for March 29th! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Hehe the mayhem starts over here at 8 pm tonight on My Space [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's fantastic news, Tamara. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I really am so happy for you. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Good luck to you too Janie. I hope that you're one of the lucky ones on the myspaz lottery. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

And that goes for any other SOS'ers who'll be entering that draw. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Janie DP:
    Congratulations on getting a ticket Tamara! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Looks like Joe's Pub in NYC is already all sold out for March 29th! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Hehe the mayhem starts over here at 8 pm tonight on My Space [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Janie ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and Good luck to you !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast