Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sharonlk:

Donna, where are you sitting in Bristol?
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me & Sian are in the stalls Row F, so quite near the stage.

Are you staying over night in Bristol, we are at the Travel Inn( I think, Denise booked it!).. wherever we are, it can't be any worse than the place we are staying at in Wolves, it looked really nice on their website, quite reasonably priced, then after booking I read some reviews and it sounds like Fawlty Towers!!! Hopefully we'll be that tanked up by the time we get there that we won't care if we are staying in the tool shed!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Janie DP:
    Thanks everyone [img]smile.gif[/img] Personally I can't wait for next week.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">me too [img]smile.gif[/img] think this going to be one hell of a show [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am going to Hammersmith on 26th - really looking froward to it. (I only hope he doean't hurt my ears with Insatiable this time - bit to high for me when I saw him at Shepherds Bush) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by **Donna**:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sharonlk:

Donna, where are you sitting in Bristol?
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me & Sian are in the stalls Row F, so quite near the stage.

Are you staying over night in Bristol, we are at the Travel Inn( I think, Denise booked it!).. wherever we are, it can't be any worse than the place we are staying at in Wolves, it looked really nice on their website, quite reasonably priced, then after booking I read some reviews and it sounds like Fawlty Towers!!! Hopefully we'll be that tanked up by the time we get there that we won't care if we are staying in the tool shed!!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You've got a great view then - we were row F last time. I think we're staying in the Travel Inn too, so you never know, we might fall over each other in the corridor. Hopefully the hotel will be a bit nicer than Fawlty Tours - usually they're just a bit bland aren't they? I can remember staying in one in Tenby for my friend's hen-weekend. OMG! It was terrible. The carpet was orange and the lounge had furniture that didn't just look like it was from the 40s, it smelled that way too. And don't get me started on the porridge.

Have a great time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope everyone is enjoying the shows [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12