Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey the official website is looking very tidy and smart. A great improvement on it's navigation ability. Liking it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is going to show me to be the design snob i really am but i wish to god they would get someone's help to design a better flash intro for that site! They have yet to create an intro that uses more than the most basic of Flash tricks, it's really very rudementary and i think Darren deserves something a little more flashy than that. Ha ha flashy, i made a funny XD

Am i the only one who sees it that way? Maybe i'm just too picky *sigh*

Janie DP

I really like it and it's a big improvement on before [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've updated the link at the top of this board and now you will find all the forums under one link.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's a major improvement. I can't find a 'public' forum though. Does that mean there isn't one? It's a shame if there isn't at the moment as now is when I would assume there would be a lot of interest and posting due to the tour. I'm interested to read fans reviews of the shows.

Janie DP

Scroll down to the bottom of the page from the link up there ^^^, they are all under one area now.

<font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ April 21, 2006 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Janie DP ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Janie DP:
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page from the link up there ^^^, they are all under one area now.

<font color="#1175B5"><font size="1">[ April 21, 2006 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Janie DP ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Janie. [img]smile.gif[/img] The new forum is so much better than the old and it fits a page. Smashing. Just read a couple of reviews of the show last night and they made me feel quite excited. Roll on next Wednesday. [img]smile.gif[/img]