Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Our dvd came yesterday.

Fave moments: Break Me Shake Me, The Lover After Me, Hold Me (the girl in the Karaoke challenge was fabulous!)

I have no regrets for not going to Sydney (or maybe I'm just ruined by the truly mind blowing & exceptional concert experience I had last week to be completely open and receptive to anyone else at the moment). I really wanted to feel moved by BNI and although Darren's voice is absolutely magnificent, I am not [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I might well have to buy this when it comes out here *thinks - 'is it already out here in the UK?'*, [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] just to see what all the fuss is about. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Janie DP

Mine arrived this morning but I've not had time to watch it yet.

Terry it's not released in the UK, only in Australia. A tip, if you are going to get it, don't go to Sanity (who took over HMV Oz) as they've all sorts of bother. Most people got theirs from EzyDVD (link is in the PM I sent you) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Who did you see last week then Barb?

<font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ December 13, 2006 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Janie DP ]</font>

Lainbrain

I've not been around to much lately, but is it any good?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I liked it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

It hasn't got the "wow" factor of Superstars & Cannonballs, but I didn't expect it to! I'm glad I bothered to buy it. BMSM, Unlovable and the mashup of IWY/Tears Of Pearls/Violet at the end were my favourite bits.

God this board is so very, very dead! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *Ann*:

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gawd, isn't it just! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Perhaps it's time to put it out of it's misery?! [img]wink.gif[/img] *g*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *Ann*:

It hasn't got the "wow" factor of Superstars & Cannonballs, but I didn't expect it to!
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a good way of describing it Ann and I expected it to have that based on what I'd read about BNI. Dare I say I preferred the rawness of TCFC.

I have watched it a couple of times since and again am blown away by his magnificent voice.

Robbie Williams is who I saw Janie, biggest concert I've ever been too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *Ann*:

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gawd, isn't it just! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Perhaps it's time to put it out of it's misery?! [img]wink.gif[/img] *g*
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^^Why the "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Steeny? *curious*

I know that it's served a purpose in the past (mainly b/c it's always been 100% free from that 'positive discrimination' shit) and I know that it's also served to piss off the nutjob faction but seriously, what's purpose does it serve now? *again genuinely curious*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL well i was exaggerating a bit but i do like the idea of having a place like this as a "spare room" so to speak where we COULD talk about DH fandom things without having ourselves be censored to death LOL Things are pretty dead here but they are also slow right now on the official site too, who knows what may happen in the future? *chuckle*

It's like our fandom backup! Plus where else will i get such great PM's if not here? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast