Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm, that's very true. I rarely venture over to his official boards but when I do, I'm always amazed by the lack of people there and it's overall aura of complete deadness.

Plus, you're right re this PM function. It really does come in handy doesn't it? [img]wink.gif[/img]

And the effort that it takes to actually maintain this board is so minimal that it'd hardly enhance my day by shutting it down. It's not like it'd give me an extra few hours to do something else. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *lol*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Hmmm, that's very true. I rarely venture over to his official boards but when I do, I'm always amazed by the lack of people there and it's overall aura of complete deadness.

Plus, you're right re this PM function. It really does come in handy doesn't it? [img]wink.gif[/img]

And the effort that it takes to actually maintain this board is so minimal that it'd hardly enhance my day by shutting it down. It's not like it'd give me an extra few hours to do something else. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *lol*
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well the fanclub boards are a little busier but even they have don't usually have too many new posts within a given span and a managable number of r/s'ed threads.

And yeah, it doesn't really take much to keep this board running does it? Hostboard seems pretty stable [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12